by Electric Creations

Let customers design their own shoes and clothing!

Helicity Designs

Communication is horrible. Apparently they had an LED shortage and I had to hear from my customer. Why didn't they email us directly?

GetsFly.Com

Thanks for your help in getting your app and products connected to my store. Its has enhanced sales and my customers are excited about the ability to upload their own image. I wished the rest of the site gave me the support that I have received from Electric Creations. I highly recommend this APP

Great Product Ideas

I've just loaded up the app so I haven't used the products (far more likely to simply uninstall it). There's a real lack of detail and a sloppiness that's unlikely to fill anyone with confidence. For example, two different support email addresses in different places (a reviewer pointed out last month that the 'electricstyles.com' doesn’t work, yet it's still up. Incidentally, the one five-star review on here is from ‘electric styles’ - that’s some coincidence...)

The only way to find any detail about a product is to load one into my store, and then there's not enough to know what I’d be selling (t-shirts don't have size charts), there are typos in the descriptions that get pulled with the products (e.g. "We then individually hand sewn together") there's a total absence of any supporting policies or information, nothing about graphic DPI or whether to submit in RGB/CMYK etc.

This looks like something in an early test phase rather than go live. A glowing review that doesn’t look real and comes from the same name as the previous name of this company goes right to the integrity of those behind this app.

April 15, 2019

Hey,

Thank you for the feedback and detailed review. We are a new app and always looking for ways to improve. We think the best way to discover the issues is to put the app out there and build off your feedback. Would you be open to having a meeting this week so we can address your concerns and get our app to a 5-star experience for you?

Sorry I can't hyperlink the calendar below:

calendly.com/electriccreate

To answer a few of the questions in your review:

- We recommend at least 150dpi for printing.
- We print in CMYK. We can accept submission in RGB but the colors will be converted to CMYK for printing.
- Support emails have been updated along with a meeting invitation so we can speak 1 on 1 and answer any questions you have.
- We are looking into the description now. That will be updated this evening.
- We do work closely with Electric Styles and use them as a test store for launching our new features which come out almost daily right now.

We understand there is a learning curve with our app. We highly recommend taking 30 minutes to meet with us. Nearly every company who has taken the time to schedule a 30-minute meeting with us is making sales. Our products are unique and we offer white labeling solutions free with every order.

Looking forward to working with you

Cheers,

n8ion

I want to rate this 5 star because of the potential of the LED products, but I can't seem to get a hold of the support staff... I have email twice. Once via the form on their website and another to their support email which was kicked back as deliverable. Still no response. I've created products that I want to start heavily promoting but am hesitant since I can't get a response. Don't want to start generating a lot of orders if this is not legit. With little reviews, I at least was looking for good support to boosts my confidence on a new POD supplier. I will modify this review if I can get a legit response from a real person.

*** Update - I initially tried the contact form on the site and then the email on the site it "Support@electricstyles.com" but should be Support@electriccreate.com from the reply here. I got a reply from that email, so thank you for that. I updated to 4 stars and once I see how shipping times and quality are i was be happy to bump to 5.

March 22, 2019

Hi,

First, thank you for the heads up about the contact issues. We are troubleshooting what happened now. We have not seen any issues with our support email. support@electriccreate.com you can also call me directly 216-310-2050 my name is Bernardo, I am the founder.

reddonut.com

cool concept but there is no return policy posted or customer service number this app is very vague also doesn't say if shipping is included or Free

March 20, 2019

Hi thank you for the feedback. To answer your questions:
Returns:
We will replace any defective or incorrect sized product free of charge. Since we are a custom printed app offer low wholesale pricing for single orders we cannot accept your customer returns. That policy will need to be set by your company which is standard practice for businesses.

Shipping Cost:
Shipping price is included on the cost of the product. For order outside the USA there is an option to ship express for an additional $10. This will be displayed on the order form.

Phone number:
you can reach us anytime at 216-310-2050

We appreciate your feedback and we will get an FAQ section up on the app as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Electric Styles

Products are very unique. The apparel and shoes are delivered in 9-14 days on average. Print quality is second to none its AMAZING and those Light Up Hoodies WOW our customers cant get enough.

They also have a feature to let customers design their own shoes and clothing. What is really awesome about this is we are in the rave/festival niche and people are designing clothing with photos of their pet, kids, art ect... things we never expected. Its really fun to look at!

Support answers questions quickly and is very helpful. Overall this is one of the best POD apps out there.