by Electric Creations

Let customers design their own masks, shoes, and apparel!

Beet Cosmetics Co.

I haven't heard from anyone in regards to this app... I've tried customer service and I've gotten zero responses on multiple platforms, Until they start answering their emails, I can't in good consciousness sell their items.

Crate&Crown

I started out with great hopes for this app, and I created what I believe to be cutting edge designs because I think the concept is an awesome marketing strategy, I ordered a test run of my creation in March 29, 2021... I have yet to hear from the company, no tracking numbers, no thank you email, no customer support, nothing, I’ve gone through Shopify and as we all know that is also like hitting a wall when it comes to them policing their app vendors, I want to believe in this company and do great work and business with them, but not if they can’t get back to customers in a timely fashion... I’ll give them a few days to get back to me, but I can’t have my company Crate&Crown be tied to bad customer care and service.

Rabbie Dee Draws

DO NOT USE. I have spent over $1000 trying to get boots to customers, from November to March 5th. I still have 0 tracking info for most of them. I was admonished for suggesting legal action, and my emails are now being ignored. I was told 7 days ago I'd have more tracking codes in 2 days. I have 0 idea what to do. I am at the end of the rope. Do not trust them, please. Do not waste your money.

Tails & Barker

After reviewing some of the comments at first I was a little hesitant but decided to give it a try since some of the reviews are months old and let's be honest, this year has been hard on everyone and BOY I'M SO GLAD I DID IT!!! This app allowed me to design my own products with my own tags with no MOQ which is a relief so I don't have to invest in having a stock that might not move as expected or getting a storage facility. It has a friendly platform that lets my customers design their own stuff through my website and I find this last one to be an amazing tool because it gives my store a sense of "Global Company" by having this feature. The variety of products and quality of both the printing and the material is really good so it removes the hassle of sourcing through separate factories for different products which can be exhausting. They ship it directly to the customer and I can see the tracking number for my orders on the app so basically the only thing I have to worry about are my marketing campaigns to drive traffic to my store which makes running an online store pretty easy for me.

AccessT's

After installing the app, I was unable to save my info, upload a logo or upload any images. There were no specifications for the images so I didn’t know which pixel size to use and kept getting error messages. I contacted them 2-3 times and received no response at all. I’m disappointed because this I
Is exactly the kind of app I need to my business.

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback and I apologize for the lack of communications. Over the past week weeks, we implemented a major overhaul of our app. I believe you were unable to upload due to the template change we made. I hope you can give us another shot.

If you have any questions please email support@electriccreat.com or schedule a call calendly.com/electriccreate.

We are standing by to help.

Shop Madella-Mella Style

Keine emailverkehr möglich- Niemand antwortet. Es gibt Probleme bei der Lieferung- nach einem Monat ist noch keine Lieferung erfolgt. Im Dashboard ist nur ersichtlich, dass 2 Bestellungen geordert wurde, auch dass es anscheinend in Produktion ist, aber weiters ist nichts passiert. Ich werde nun meine gesamt Kollektion stornieren, löschen und ihn diese Firma von meinem Store deinstallieren. Diese App, kann ich wirklich nicht empfehlen. Hab bereits andere Lieferanten gefunden für das selbe Produkt

Hello,

I apologize for the issue you are experiencing. We just updated our tracking system and all orders moving forward will have the tracking emailed to you as well as added to the app. If you are looking for a specific order please email support@electriccreate.com and we will get back to your within a day.

Forecast Moonlights

I have had customers place orders over 2 weeks ago and this apps developers have not shipped the product yet nor replyed to any messages I sent them regarding the order. For this reason I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP to any one. Very bad customer service. There support email addresses mailbox is full and can't accept more messages. No direct phone number to there offices to talk to someone. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. They will take your money but won't send product to customers.

Hello,

I apologize for the issue you experienced. We have hired additional staff and overhauled our app to provide fast up to date information. We have not seen any email issues but you can also email me directly at bernardo@electriccreate.com if support has any issues.

We did make a major overhaul on the app and fixed the bugs we were experiencing. We hope you can give us another chance.

hippieuniversity.com

Beware of this app. you may end up paying orders from other stores because the app shows all orders and you must select ot pay only the ones to your store. I'm currently trying to cancel the order I paid by mistake, but communication is almost impossible. The only way to communicate with them is by clicking on the "get support" under your shopify apps. Good luck trying to find a direct email address or phone number for them. The reason I gave it 2 stars is because I do not have a resolution with my issue yet. Once I get back the overpayment and my customer receives the item, I will edit the review to let you know if the app is worth having or whether I deleted it from my website.

Hi,

I believe we spoke and resolved all your issues. If you have any problems please email support@electriccreate.com. We made a major overhaul of our app and we hope you can give us another shot.

Electric Creations.

Be Hagios

I have recently put this app on my store and have multiple Hoodie and Shirt designs on it. Unfortunately, I may have to uninstall this app due to the poor communication on fulfillment and shipping. I ordered a sweatshirt I designed at the beginning of the month and after multiple attempts to get a status of my order I got no response until I contacted Shopify to complain. It has been almost 20 days and my tracking shows my sweatshirt is still in CHINA! I wish I knew this before I went crazy designing with this app!

Hello,

We have updated our shipping policy so all products are shipped express. We made a major overhaul of our app including templates, shipping, payments, and manufacturing so we can get better private labeled products to your customers faster. I hope you can give us another shot so you can see how much we improved.

POETIC COLORS

i bought from my store order#1826956247174..i bought it on nov4th and now it is dec10th..i never received the product...please help me get my order...please i beg..i want my hoodies.. i love your app..i just need better service...please help me get order#1826956247174...poeticcolors.ca

Previous 1 3