by Electric Creations

Let customers design their own shoes and clothing!

HopFuly

I use this app to help me to create my brand, but the was a big disappointment, the are thief, I spend more than 200$ to send to instagramer , but the never anything about 60 days after I past the command and until now, the never received anything and I can have my money back, don't use this app if you wanna achieve something in your life.

hippieuniversity.com

Beware of this app. you may end up paying orders from other stores because the app shows all orders and you must select ot pay only the ones to your store. I'm currently trying to cancel the order I paid by mistake, but communication is almost impossible. The only way to communicate with them is by clicking on the "get support" under your shopify apps. Good luck trying to find a direct email address or phone number for them. The reason I gave it 2 stars is because I do not have a resolution with my issue yet. Once I get back the overpayment and my customer receives the item, I will edit the review to let you know if the app is worth having or whether I deleted it from my website.

Be Hagios

I have recently put this app on my store and have multiple Hoodie and Shirt designs on it. Unfortunately, I may have to uninstall this app due to the poor communication on fulfillment and shipping. I ordered a sweatshirt I designed at the beginning of the month and after multiple attempts to get a status of my order I got no response until I contacted Shopify to complain. It has been almost 20 days and my tracking shows my sweatshirt is still in CHINA! I wish I knew this before I went crazy designing with this app!

POETIC COLORS

i bought from my store order#1826956247174..i bought it on nov4th and now it is dec10th..i never received the product...please help me get my order...please i beg..i want my hoodies.. i love your app..i just need better service...please help me get order#1826956247174...poeticcolors.ca

Dripping With Creativity

This was my first order, (Thankfuly i place it my self.) but as the sell i accidently changed the tag and the vender, BIG MISTAKE, afterwards i didn't know what to do so i panic and refunded the order to myself. but once i figured out the problem fixed it, guess who came trough Electric Creation. the socks look amazing. you will be my top product. my site is build around you guys. please check me out and reach out to me, amazing just amazing

The Bandana Blanket Company

Nope! You’re just not ready yet. I liked the potential of the products so much that I ignored:
The lack of design file size requirements
The missing upload button to the shoe totes
The missing LED shoe options after adding to my store
The fleeting instructions for products designs/limited design flexibility
An inability to see the whole work area or precisely align opposing sleeves
Uninspired mockups…
But when I feel my way through all of that only to find no size chart or fabric details in the product descriptions, that’s a deal breaker. It is a recipe for exchanges and customer service hassles. I get leaning by doing, but my store is not here to be a training ground for your improvement. You're here to help me grow my shop. I work too hard to get my customers. Look at others in the business and learn the basics from that.

0-Rules|Streetwear

You guys are doing a great job keep up the good work, waiting for the new updates to be fixed, and what about the LED shoes?

August 12, 2019

Hey thank you for the review. The LED shoes will come back up in the next few weeks. We are just making a few adjustments to them now and making some awesome new templates.

We will keep you posted on all new updates via email, Yourtube, and Facebook. If you have any questions or there is anything I can do for you please email me: support@electriccreate.com

JOOKSY

Hi, your front end design is too wide for my store set up. is this something you could look into. Also could you add a link to a help guide on your app.

August 12, 2019

Hi Jooksy,

We have updated your store so your customers can design their own products easier. The builder fits much better now. The issue is the sidebar navigation is so large and you are going to make some adjustments to this.

If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know. support@electriccreate.com

BASEGEEKS

This is the millennium and long awaited app, daily update of new products, great prices and inspiring support. This developer is such and inspiration. I definitely want his team to get another website done for me. I'll be back to update this review to 10*. Great work here Sir. Highly recommended for download.

Helicity Designs

Communication is horrible. Apparently they had an LED shortage and I had to hear from my customer. Why didn't they email us directly?

Previous 1