by Electric Creations

Let customers design their own masks, shoes, and apparel!

Tails & Barker

After reviewing some of the comments at first I was a little hesitant but decided to give it a try since some of the reviews are months old and let's be honest, this year has been hard on everyone and BOY I'M SO GLAD I DID IT!!! This app allowed me to design my own products with my own tags with no MOQ which is a relief so I don't have to invest in having a stock that might not move as expected or getting a storage facility. It has a friendly platform that lets my customers design their own stuff through my website and I find this last one to be an amazing tool because it gives my store a sense of "Global Company" by having this feature. The variety of products and quality of both the printing and the material is really good so it removes the hassle of sourcing through separate factories for different products which can be exhausting. They ship it directly to the customer and I can see the tracking number for my orders on the app so basically the only thing I have to worry about are my marketing campaigns to drive traffic to my store which makes running an online store pretty easy for me.

promomerchnowllc

Electric Creations has the best product templates. As a b2b company, this helps our salesmen a lot as we are able to show lifelike mock-ups. We are also experiencing a rev boost by letting customers design directly on our store through the app. Shipping time to our customers has ranged from 12-20 days on 95% of our orders. We have noticed speed improvements over the past few weeks. The support team told us they were making updates that will make them faster. We definitely recommend giving EC app a shot. The team is working hard to continuously improve the app and the improvements are very noticeable.

Dripping With Creativity

This was my first order, (Thankfuly i place it my self.) but as the sell i accidently changed the tag and the vender, BIG MISTAKE, afterwards i didn't know what to do so i panic and refunded the order to myself. but once i figured out the problem fixed it, guess who came trough Electric Creation. the socks look amazing. you will be my top product. my site is build around you guys. please check me out and reach out to me, amazing just amazing

0-Rules|Streetwear

You guys are doing a great job keep up the good work, waiting for the new updates to be fixed, and what about the LED shoes?

August 12, 2019

Hey thank you for the review. The LED shoes will come back up in the next few weeks. We are just making a few adjustments to them now and making some awesome new templates.

We will keep you posted on all new updates via email, Yourtube, and Facebook. If you have any questions or there is anything I can do for you please email me: support@electriccreate.com

BASEGEEKS

This is the millennium and long awaited app, daily update of new products, great prices and inspiring support. This developer is such and inspiration. I definitely want his team to get another website done for me. I'll be back to update this review to 10*. Great work here Sir. Highly recommended for download.

GetsFly.Com

Thanks for your help in getting your app and products connected to my store. Its has enhanced sales and my customers are excited about the ability to upload their own image. I wished the rest of the site gave me the support that I have received from Electric Creations. I highly recommend this APP

Electric Styles

Products are very unique. The apparel and shoes are delivered in 9-14 days on average. Print quality is second to none its AMAZING and those Light Up Hoodies WOW our customers cant get enough.

They also have a feature to let customers design their own shoes and clothing. What is really awesome about this is we are in the rave/festival niche and people are designing clothing with photos of their pet, kids, art ect... things we never expected. Its really fun to look at!

Support answers questions quickly and is very helpful. Overall this is one of the best POD apps out there.