by Electric Creations

Let customers design their own masks, shoes, and apparel!

AccessT's

After installing the app, I was unable to save my info, upload a logo or upload any images. There were no specifications for the images so I didn’t know which pixel size to use and kept getting error messages. I contacted them 2-3 times and received no response at all. I’m disappointed because this I
Is exactly the kind of app I need to my business.

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback and I apologize for the lack of communications. Over the past week weeks, we implemented a major overhaul of our app. I believe you were unable to upload due to the template change we made. I hope you can give us another shot.

If you have any questions please email support@electriccreat.com or schedule a call calendly.com/electriccreate.

We are standing by to help.

Shop Madella-Mella Style

Keine emailverkehr möglich- Niemand antwortet. Es gibt Probleme bei der Lieferung- nach einem Monat ist noch keine Lieferung erfolgt. Im Dashboard ist nur ersichtlich, dass 2 Bestellungen geordert wurde, auch dass es anscheinend in Produktion ist, aber weiters ist nichts passiert. Ich werde nun meine gesamt Kollektion stornieren, löschen und ihn diese Firma von meinem Store deinstallieren. Diese App, kann ich wirklich nicht empfehlen. Hab bereits andere Lieferanten gefunden für das selbe Produkt

Hello,

I apologize for the issue you are experiencing. We just updated our tracking system and all orders moving forward will have the tracking emailed to you as well as added to the app. If you are looking for a specific order please email support@electriccreate.com and we will get back to your within a day.

Forecast Moonlights

I have had customers place orders over 2 weeks ago and this apps developers have not shipped the product yet nor replyed to any messages I sent them regarding the order. For this reason I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP to any one. Very bad customer service. There support email addresses mailbox is full and can't accept more messages. No direct phone number to there offices to talk to someone. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. They will take your money but won't send product to customers.

Hello,

I apologize for the issue you experienced. We have hired additional staff and overhauled our app to provide fast up to date information. We have not seen any email issues but you can also email me directly at bernardo@electriccreate.com if support has any issues.

We did make a major overhaul on the app and fixed the bugs we were experiencing. We hope you can give us another chance.

Be Hagios

I have recently put this app on my store and have multiple Hoodie and Shirt designs on it. Unfortunately, I may have to uninstall this app due to the poor communication on fulfillment and shipping. I ordered a sweatshirt I designed at the beginning of the month and after multiple attempts to get a status of my order I got no response until I contacted Shopify to complain. It has been almost 20 days and my tracking shows my sweatshirt is still in CHINA! I wish I knew this before I went crazy designing with this app!

Hello,

We have updated our shipping policy so all products are shipped express. We made a major overhaul of our app including templates, shipping, payments, and manufacturing so we can get better private labeled products to your customers faster. I hope you can give us another shot so you can see how much we improved.