by Electric Creations

Let customers design their own shoes and clothing!

The Bandana Blanket Company

Nope! You’re just not ready yet. I liked the potential of the products so much that I ignored:
The lack of design file size requirements
The missing upload button to the shoe totes
The missing LED shoe options after adding to my store
The fleeting instructions for products designs/limited design flexibility
An inability to see the whole work area or precisely align opposing sleeves
Uninspired mockups…
But when I feel my way through all of that only to find no size chart or fabric details in the product descriptions, that’s a deal breaker. It is a recipe for exchanges and customer service hassles. I get leaning by doing, but my store is not here to be a training ground for your improvement. You're here to help me grow my shop. I work too hard to get my customers. Look at others in the business and learn the basics from that.

Helicity Designs

Communication is horrible. Apparently they had an LED shortage and I had to hear from my customer. Why didn't they email us directly?

Great Product Ideas

I've just loaded up the app so I haven't used the products (far more likely to simply uninstall it). There's a real lack of detail and a sloppiness that's unlikely to fill anyone with confidence. For example, two different support email addresses in different places (a reviewer pointed out last month that the 'electricstyles.com' doesn’t work, yet it's still up. Incidentally, the one five-star review on here is from ‘electric styles’ - that’s some coincidence...)

The only way to find any detail about a product is to load one into my store, and then there's not enough to know what I’d be selling (t-shirts don't have size charts), there are typos in the descriptions that get pulled with the products (e.g. "We then individually hand sewn together") there's a total absence of any supporting policies or information, nothing about graphic DPI or whether to submit in RGB/CMYK etc.

This looks like something in an early test phase rather than go live. A glowing review that doesn’t look real and comes from the same name as the previous name of this company goes right to the integrity of those behind this app.

April 15, 2019

Hey,

Thank you for the feedback and detailed review. We are a new app and always looking for ways to improve. We think the best way to discover the issues is to put the app out there and build off your feedback. Would you be open to having a meeting this week so we can address your concerns and get our app to a 5-star experience for you?

Sorry I can't hyperlink the calendar below:

calendly.com/electriccreate

To answer a few of the questions in your review:

- We recommend at least 150dpi for printing.
- We print in CMYK. We can accept submission in RGB but the colors will be converted to CMYK for printing.
- Support emails have been updated along with a meeting invitation so we can speak 1 on 1 and answer any questions you have.
- We are looking into the description now. That will be updated this evening.
- We do work closely with Electric Styles and use them as a test store for launching our new features which come out almost daily right now.

We understand there is a learning curve with our app. We highly recommend taking 30 minutes to meet with us. Nearly every company who has taken the time to schedule a 30-minute meeting with us is making sales. Our products are unique and we offer white labeling solutions free with every order.

Looking forward to working with you

Cheers,