by Electric Creations

Let customers design their own shoes and clothing!

POETIC COLORS

i bought from my store order#1826956247174..i bought it on nov4th and now it is dec10th..i never received the product...please help me get my order...please i beg..i want my hoodies.. i love your app..i just need better service...please help me get order#1826956247174...poeticcolors.ca

n8ion

I want to rate this 5 star because of the potential of the LED products, but I can't seem to get a hold of the support staff... I have email twice. Once via the form on their website and another to their support email which was kicked back as deliverable. Still no response. I've created products that I want to start heavily promoting but am hesitant since I can't get a response. Don't want to start generating a lot of orders if this is not legit. With little reviews, I at least was looking for good support to boosts my confidence on a new POD supplier. I will modify this review if I can get a legit response from a real person.

*** Update - I initially tried the contact form on the site and then the email on the site it "Support@electricstyles.com" but should be Support@electriccreate.com from the reply here. I got a reply from that email, so thank you for that. I updated to 4 stars and once I see how shipping times and quality are i was be happy to bump to 5.

March 22, 2019

Hi,

First, thank you for the heads up about the contact issues. We are troubleshooting what happened now. We have not seen any issues with our support email. support@electriccreate.com you can also call me directly 216-310-2050 my name is Bernardo, I am the founder.

reddonut.com

cool concept but there is no return policy posted or customer service number this app is very vague also doesn't say if shipping is included or Free

March 20, 2019

Hi thank you for the feedback. To answer your questions:
Returns:
We will replace any defective or incorrect sized product free of charge. Since we are a custom printed app offer low wholesale pricing for single orders we cannot accept your customer returns. That policy will need to be set by your company which is standard practice for businesses.

Shipping Cost:
Shipping price is included on the cost of the product. For order outside the USA there is an option to ship express for an additional $10. This will be displayed on the order form.

Phone number:
you can reach us anytime at 216-310-2050

We appreciate your feedback and we will get an FAQ section up on the app as soon as possible.

Cheers,