Elevate Product A/B Testing

Elevate Product A/B Testing

by Elevate

Increase Revenue AB Testing Product Prices, Titles, Images etc

Sculptoboxes.dk

Elevate Product A/B Testing is not kidding around. Their product and customer service is actually elevating not only my mood but hopefully also our sales in the coming future. Very nice app!

JuvaBun

The app is great. Helps me test multiple variations and see exactly which is better. The great thing that it doesn't sow the site.
Support is great as well :)

Happy Pamba

Excellent support, great app. This app has the potential to significantly increase your profits if use correctly. I recommend you try it. For us it has been a game changer.

TikToys

Great app! Found my winner product page and improved my conversions rate with over 1%. The support is on a very high level as it helped me with my own problems. This type of apps help you in the long run, as you are going to learn how to make your product description the right way.

COMIFORT

La aplicación funciona como dice y el servicio técnico es de primer nivel, hemos tenido un problema con los tiempos y lo han solucionado sin ningún problema.

Liveas

Good app it helps me to increase my profit a lot. And customer service is really helpful. very recommended

August 4, 2021

Thanks, Liveas. I'm glad the app is helping you increase profits that's exactly why we built the app. And thanks for recommending us.

HomeProGym

Very helpful customer service, super quick responses and great easy to use app so far. I can see this will really help test and find small changes that increase conversion rates for us.

August 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the review HomeProGym. We're always happy to help with any issues that come up. And by testing the prices of your products we know that you will be able to grow your revenue.

Moonlight Secrets

used this app to help me evaluate my store and to see what was happening with the traffic converstion.

August 3, 2021

Thanks, Moonlight Secrets glad our app was able to help you out. Experimenting with product listings is one of the best ways to increase your conversion rates and grow your store.

Emmas' Tree Natural Soap

I like that there is a live rep to assist me with the process. I was able to ask as many questions without any issues.

August 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the review, Emma. Getting started with A/B Testing can be tricky at first so we suggest experimenting with your product's pricing to see what leads to more revenue.

Green Fresh Florals + Plants

Easy, intuitive setup. Simple and clear orientation tips. Now I am eager to see the payoffs in insights to reduce my bounce rate, improve my site conversions and gain an understanding of buyer behavior.

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review Green Fresh Florals + Plants. We appreciate your feedback so much and are here to help you along the way as you gather insight into optimizing your site to increase your overall conversions. 😃

Previous 1