October 14, 2021

Elevate Product A/B Testing is not kidding around. Their product and customer service is actually elevating not only my mood but hopefully also our sales in the coming future. Very nice app!

Sculptoboxes.dk
Denmark
About 2 months using the app
August 2, 2021

Very helpful customer service, super quick responses and great easy to use app so far. I can see this will really help test and find small changes that increase conversion rates for us.

HomeProGym
About 1 month using the app
Elevate replied August 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the review HomeProGym. We're always happy to help with any issues that come up. And by testing the prices of your products we know that you will be able to grow your revenue.

October 25, 2021

Great app for testing different prices, descriptions, images for your online store! The setup is pretty easy and Karim was very helpful in assisting me with it. The data has me make better informed decisions which I would otherwise be unsure of.

Rytrus
Singapore
About 1 month using the app
August 10, 2021

La aplicación funciona como dice y el servicio técnico es de primer nivel, hemos tenido un problema con los tiempos y lo han solucionado sin ningún problema.

COMIFORT
Spain
23 days using the app
April 11, 2021

Easy, intuitive setup. Simple and clear orientation tips. Now I am eager to see the payoffs in insights to reduce my bounce rate, improve my site conversions and gain an understanding of buyer behavior.

Green Fresh Florals + Plants
4 days using the app
Elevate replied April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review Green Fresh Florals + Plants. We appreciate your feedback so much and are here to help you along the way as you gather insight into optimizing your site to increase your overall conversions. 😃

August 26, 2021

Excellent support, great app. This app has the potential to significantly increase your profits if use correctly. I recommend you try it. For us it has been a game changer.

Happy Pamba
4 days using the app
March 11, 2021

This is a really great app for growing Shopify stores that want to start improving their conversion rates. I started running A/B tests on a few of my products and I'm already seeing an increase in conversion rate just by changing images and text. Setting up an A/B test is really simple and I can experiment with just about anything on my products including price. Overall the support is great and they answered my questions on their live chat which has been super helpful. This is the best tool I've used so far to increase my conversions.

Smooth cream
1 day using the app
Elevate replied March 26, 2021

Hi Smooth cream, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you were able to improve your product's conversion rate. We made Elevate A/B Testing to help growing merchants like yourself improve your conversion rates. We’ll continue to be here if you need support or have more feedback. We appreciate you 👍

July 15, 2021

used this app to help me evaluate my store and to see what was happening with the traffic converstion.

Moonlight Secrets
About 22 hours using the app
Elevate replied August 3, 2021

Thanks, Moonlight Secrets glad our app was able to help you out. Experimenting with product listings is one of the best ways to increase your conversion rates and grow your store.