Elevate Product A/B Testing

Increase Revenue AB Testing Product Prices, Titles, Images etc

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Smooth cream

This is a really great app for growing Shopify stores that want to start improving their conversion rates. I started running A/B tests on a few of my products and I'm already seeing an increase in conversion rate just by changing images and text. Setting up an A/B test is really simple and I can experiment with just about anything on my products including price. Overall the support is great and they answered my questions on their live chat which has been super helpful. This is the best tool I've used so far to increase my conversions.

March 26, 2021

Hi Smooth cream, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you were able to improve your product's conversion rate. We made Elevate A/B Testing to help growing merchants like yourself improve your conversion rates. We’ll continue to be here if you need support or have more feedback. We appreciate you 👍

Gold Elite Apparel

They came highly recommended to me by our marketing agency. They have been amazing as a small business to use and test our pricing. The results are a game changer for our business and the customer service is fast and very helpful. Using this app will help us make the best pricing decisions for our business. They take out the guess work and give us data to base our pricing on.

Mil-Medical

I had a very positive experience with customer service through live chat. They implemented a feature that makes the app even better and it is now possible to add HTML to product variants. This is really helpful when you want to customize how a product's description looks. Fast working, professional, helpful and committed to solving problems!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review Mil-Medical. We really appreciate your feedback and we’re always listening to merchants about how we can improve our app. Our support is here for you 24/7 whenever you need anything. 😀

TikToys

Great app! Found my winner product page and improved my conversions rate with over 1%. The support is on a very high level as it helped me with my own problems. This type of apps help you in the long run, as you are going to learn how to make your product description the right way.

Rytrus

Great app for testing different prices, descriptions, images for your online store! The setup is pretty easy and Karim was very helpful in assisting me with it. The data has me make better informed decisions which I would otherwise be unsure of.

Green Fresh Florals + Plants

Easy, intuitive setup. Simple and clear orientation tips. Now I am eager to see the payoffs in insights to reduce my bounce rate, improve my site conversions and gain an understanding of buyer behavior.

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review Green Fresh Florals + Plants. We appreciate your feedback so much and are here to help you along the way as you gather insight into optimizing your site to increase your overall conversions. 😃

Sculptoboxes.dk

Elevate Product A/B Testing is not kidding around. Their product and customer service is actually elevating not only my mood but hopefully also our sales in the coming future. Very nice app!

HomeProGym

Very helpful customer service, super quick responses and great easy to use app so far. I can see this will really help test and find small changes that increase conversion rates for us.

August 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the review HomeProGym. We're always happy to help with any issues that come up. And by testing the prices of your products we know that you will be able to grow your revenue.

Happy Pamba

Excellent support, great app. This app has the potential to significantly increase your profits if use correctly. I recommend you try it. For us it has been a game changer.

JuvaBun

The app is great. Helps me test multiple variations and see exactly which is better. The great thing that it doesn't sow the site.
Support is great as well :)

Previous 1