Event Calendar

Event Calendar

by Elfsight

Display your Events Calendar on the website

Aurélie TOUCHI

Application très facile d'utilisation. Belle interface et possibilité de mise en page très appréciable

Wine To Share

Easy to use, great design, affordable and the widget looks very classy on the page. Haven't yet had any issues, so won't be able to comment on customer service. Hopefully that aspect is great too.

Kinder Kouture

Fantastic App. Does everything I want. Gives me a lot of options to inform my clients how fast we are booking slots. Also helps us to not get overbooked especially during the holidays.

Astronz

We used this app to display two calendars. It has worked really well and is simple to use. The UI works very well for us.

Caro & co. Formation

100% personnalisable dans la langue de votre choix. Facile à configurer. Possibilité d'avoir plusieurs calendriers.

Psicologo Manuel Hernandez

Extremadamente útil para anunciar mis cursos y demás productos. Ayuda mucho a que puedan visualizarse en forma de calendario lo que facilita su búsqueda por fechas

Sweet Home Michiana

Wow! The event calender functions beautifully, especially on mobile. It's very visually customizable. Deserves 5 stars for the solution I was looking for, which was a local event calendar for different businesses/organizations with the ability to sell tickets. You've gotta give it a try if you're looking to add a calendar to your store.

bewilderstore

This is exactly what I was looking for, and it seems to be working great. The app installed easily, it was easy to figure out, and I was running on the trial for a few days while I made sure I wanted it.

The Gastro Truck

We're super super happy with this app! Amazing! We're running a food truck company and we wanted our visitors to see a calendar presented in a cool widget so they could easily see where the food truck was located ... This app does exactly what we wanted :)

We contacted the developers to get help with placing the widget on our website and a wonderful representative called Helga fixed it for us immediately! :)

March 20, 2020

We're super super happy to read your review! It's delightful to know that you're happy with our app and with the support you got from us!