Event Calendar

Event Calendar

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 30, 2023

It's a really well done app and support is super helpful! Very friendly as well. It turned out to be exactly what I needed.

DDP Yoga
Time spent using app: 1 day
Elfsight replied February 1, 2023

Hi DDP Yoga,

Thank you for your kind review of Elfsight Event Calendar!

We are happy to know that you enjoyed our customer service and that our calendar was able to provide the features you were looking for!

If any questions come up, you can always message us at https://help.elfsight.com/?contact=1 :)

Best regards,
Elfsight

February 15, 2022

The calendar is beautiful and the customer service has been very fast and extremely helpful! I would recommend!

San Jose Custom MFG
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 28, 2022

Almost gave up, there was just a bit of personal learning curve to figure out a good process for what I was trying to do. App required no 'back end' set up which makes me nervous when it's something an app thinks I'm capable of doing - team was responsive to questions

Cole Street Game Vault
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 21, 2021

Calendar app works perfectly for what we were looking for. A few requests for the future and we should be good!

Howitzer Clothing
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 12, 2021

Easy to use calendar app with plenty of customization. Very quick to install and customer service team is responsive.

Aunt Goodie
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 3, 2021

I love this app. I do pop-ups and it allows people to know where I'm going to be and what events I will be hosting. I think it's pretty cool to have all the information in one spot.

Divine Purity
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 6, 2021

This is a great app to display a festival calendar to our customers. I will use this app for years to come.

Freedom Rave Wear
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 29, 2021

Our team really enjoys how easy it is to use this app. The free version is nice but love the features of the base app. Love the value. Works as intended.

Gifted Hands Artisan Soap
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited June 20, 2021

Love the ease of use on this calendar, went through several before finding this one. Liked it a lot, other programs from Elfsight have been equally helpful/useful. I really enjoy how the event cards are customizable.

Current Motorbikes
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 9, 2021

easy to use and install. very happy with the app. Customer service is great. This is a good app. 5 stars.

Make It Too! Old Bethpage