Event Calendar

Display Event Calendar. Showcase events, schedule, agenda.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Event Calendar for a Shopify Website by Elfsight

San Jose Custom MFG

The calendar is beautiful and the customer service has been very fast and extremely helpful! I would recommend!

Cole Street Game Vault

Almost gave up, there was just a bit of personal learning curve to figure out a good process for what I was trying to do. App required no 'back end' set up which makes me nervous when it's something an app thinks I'm capable of doing - team was responsive to questions

Howitzer Clothing

Calendar app works perfectly for what we were looking for. A few requests for the future and we should be good!

Aunt Goodie

Easy to use calendar app with plenty of customization. Very quick to install and customer service team is responsive.

Divine Purity

I love this app. I do pop-ups and it allows people to know where I'm going to be and what events I will be hosting. I think it's pretty cool to have all the information in one spot.

Freedom Rave Wear

This is a great app to display a festival calendar to our customers. I will use this app for years to come.

Gifted Hands Artisan Soap

Our team really enjoys how easy it is to use this app. The free version is nice but love the features of the base app. Love the value. Works as intended.

Current Motorbikes

Love the ease of use on this calendar, went through several before finding this one. Liked it a lot, other programs from Elfsight have been equally helpful/useful. I really enjoy how the event cards are customizable.

Make It Too! Old Bethpage

easy to use and install. very happy with the app. Customer service is great. This is a good app. 5 stars.

Inside Theatre with Mikhail Usov

It was easy to set up multiple classes. The app lets you change font sizes and colors. With a bit of experimentation, you can customize many of the calendar functions. The calendar easily displays on the website and is responsive. It's easy to view the calendar on a phone and click through to events. The one tip I can give is that if you have a series of classes, you will have to create the first class and then duplicate to add classes in the series. I placed the text for the first class in a series in a text edit program, so that it was easy to copy/paste info with slight changes into additional classes. All in all, very please with the simplicity of the set up. Really like the large photo display that opens when a calendar date is clicked on. Very customizable.

Previous 1