Elfsight Google Reviews

Elfsight Google Reviews

by Elfsight

Integrate your Google reviews in your site for higher trust

UpDown Desks Australia

Works well. Easy install. Support is responsive. Thanks for an excellent app that has made our lives easier.

Gold Rush Denver

Fits our needs so far and performs as expected. We have multiple locations and wanted to set up reviews for each location, this app does exactly what we needed.

Deltahub

Google Reviews gone in the middle of our big campaign! When they finally fix the problem, we need to customise the whole widget again!

July 22, 2020

Hello Amadej,

Thank you for your feedback and please accept our sincere apologies for this frustrating situation!

We should explain what happened. The widget wasn't performing in the most stable way, that's why we had to migrate it to a different platform to make if more reliable for our customers. Unfortunately, this process took some time and caused an interruption in the widget's work on some websites, which we are very sorry about. However, the widget was back on track within 24 hours, even though some settings were thrown off, and we did our absolute best to help our customers fix issues if they faced any.

We are terribly sorry that this was such a bad timing for you and we hope the widget doesn't disappoint you again!

YVR Cookie

Good app, does what it needs to do. Support is helpful and when I reached out to them they did what I asked promptly!

March 30, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We were happy to help, and we hope that you have a fantastic user experience with our app!

Regards,

POP ART DESIGN

Application superbe ! Après avoir essayé plusieur c'est la seule qui répondait à mes besoin réelement et surtout facile à installer. Le support à su répondre facilement et rapidement à ma demande pour modifier l'emplacement de ce widget ! merci.
Attention : cependant si vous utilisez l'ensemble des fonctionnalités : Photos + nom + bulle texte... cela ralentit votre site.

March 12, 2020

Bonjour,

Je vous remercie pour vos aimables paroles! Nous espérons que l'application vous aidera à promouvoir votre entreprise!

Cordialement,

D&M Farm Services Ltd

This app is easy to install and works perfectly displaying my google reviews on my site. (It does take up to 36hrs to display new reviews)! The customer service was also prompt- thanks to Alexandra! It’s a 5 star from me!

March 11, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review! We were delighted to help, and we hope that the app helps you promote your business!

Regards,

Rustic Sinks

I wanted to show more trust on our Shopify website, this app does just that with showing our Google reviews. I am hoping this entices more customers to write Google reviews. The widget is easy to setup and style looks great. Customer support was extremely helpful with the installation and all my questions.

February 21, 2020

Hey there, thank you for sharing this great feedback!

We were delighted to help, and we hope you'll have a great user experience.

Your friends at Elfsight