Elfsight Google Reviews

Elfsight Google Reviews

by Elfsight

Integrate your Google reviews in your site for higher trust

YVR Cookie

Good app, does what it needs to do. Support is helpful and when I reached out to them they did what I asked promptly!

March 30, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We were happy to help, and we hope that you have a fantastic user experience with our app!

Regards,

POP ART DESIGN

Application superbe ! Après avoir essayé plusieur c'est la seule qui répondait à mes besoin réelement et surtout facile à installer. Le support à su répondre facilement et rapidement à ma demande pour modifier l'emplacement de ce widget ! merci.
Attention : cependant si vous utilisez l'ensemble des fonctionnalités : Photos + nom + bulle texte... cela ralentit votre site.

March 12, 2020

Bonjour,

Je vous remercie pour vos aimables paroles! Nous espérons que l'application vous aidera à promouvoir votre entreprise!

Cordialement,

D&M Farm Services Ltd

This app is easy to install and works perfectly displaying my google reviews on my site. (It does take up to 36hrs to display new reviews)! The customer service was also prompt- thanks to Alexandra! It’s a 5 star from me!

March 11, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review! We were delighted to help, and we hope that the app helps you promote your business!

Regards,

Rustic Sinks

I wanted to show more trust on our Shopify website, this app does just that with showing our Google reviews. I am hoping this entices more customers to write Google reviews. The widget is easy to setup and style looks great. Customer support was extremely helpful with the installation and all my questions.

February 21, 2020

Hey there, thank you for sharing this great feedback!

We were delighted to help, and we hope you'll have a great user experience.

Your friends at Elfsight