Google Reviews

Google Reviews

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 7, 2022

Been using this on my site for over 2 weeks, Displays your google reviews on your site. Does what it says.

Decor Handles
South Africa
Time spent using app: 14 days
Elfsight replied September 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback!

We're very glad to hear you've found our Elfsight Google Reviews useful. We'll make sure it continues bringing people joy :)

If any assistance with the app is needed, please feel free to message us at https://help.elfsight.com/?contact=1, we'll be delighted to help!

August 13, 2022

This Google Reviews App was the only one which met my requirements, and I really have to say I'm very happy with it. I wanted to add a close button to the widget and needed help with that from the support. I really have to say, I've never experienced such good support, they helped me add the button and even fixed a problem for me, where the button would not show. I really recommend this app and I will also use other elfsight apps in the future.

bimmersolution.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Elfsight replied August 16, 2022

Hello there,

Thank you for using Elfsight Google Reviews!

We're so happy to hear our app was exactly what you needed and that our Support Team was helpful in your widget's customization!

If you ever need our assistance with this or any other of our apps, we're always glad to see you at https://help.elfsight.com/?contact=1 :)

August 1, 2022

Very useful app and easy to install. Looks amazing on my website and the customer service is courteous and professional. I needed the reviews to appear from right to left and in a short time I received a professional response and they fixed my problem. Highly recommend!

תכשיטי בגוניה
Israel
Time spent using app: 10 days
Elfsight replied August 3, 2022

Hello there,

Thank you for choosing Elfsight Google Reviews!

We're very glad to hear you like our app and customer service :) Providing a great user experience is our top priority and we're happy to know we've done well for you!

If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to message us at https://help.elfsight.com/?contact=1, we'll be delighted to help.

Edited October 2, 2021

Really liked the app and the support is quick and helpful. I had a question about why new reviews were not showing and they replied quickly that it usually takes a day or so for it to appear and it was what really happened. That's reasonable in my opinion. Thank you and congrats to the team.

Maple Road Consulting
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 12, 2021

This is a great app. Finally I can put my google reviews on my store and people can see it. Was super easy to install!! Love it.

Beauty By Eden LLC