Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

End form spam and fake accounts, protect your checkout

SunPlum

This is an awesome app with great support and really stop spam in its track; you will literally see the difference almost immediately once its setup correctly.
In that, previously we were being inundated with spam customer accounts, signing up to also receive newsletters. This was quite disruptive to our business process, as we had to be spending extra time cleaning out the spam emails in between the real emails from our mailing list; that was taking time away from focusing on our real customers. So we had to address this issue quickly before it overwhelmed us.
However, at first when I installed it, I was able to click the option to automatically protect most of the forms on the spot which was really cool. But there was one form that the app couldn’t update automatically, that it warned us about. And after following the instructions and trying to update it myself, I couldn’t find some of the sections in the theme that the guide made reference to, that we needed to update as well; since we have a more custom website.
So to ensure we covered all our bases, I reached out to support with a quick email explaining where I got stumped and asked them to help us with the setup, as well as, just verify the other forms I already auto-protected were good as well. And support was extremely quick in helping us get fully setup and since then we had zero issues with spam; its unbelievable but it works hands-down.
So this is a must have for every shop having spam issues, I can’t recommend it enough. Thanks so much Will and team.

God Life Authentic

God Life Authentic has been incredibly blessed with the incomparable knowledge of Shop Protector! Our theme required additional attention but not to worry, Will, our support specialist, quickly responded and had everything resolved & protected in no time. His willingness to assist was nothing short of human kindness. Thanks, Will, and thank you Shop Protector. Blessings!

bellperc

We were getting lots of spam bots filling in our contact forms. Decided to try this app and it's completely stopped! We were struggling to set it up properly so the support team set it up for us. Great app and great service!

Kinky Toy Store

A good app that does what it says. Easy to install and setup. Recommended for all stores.

Snackiwi

We've been very happy with Shop Protector. We've only had one fake customer registration since putting Shop Protector on the job, and no other spam issues.

Premiomart1

their app is amazingly good

and their support is incredible, quick replies and helped in understanding the app and solving anything I encountered within minutes

I See What I Can Do Here Yeah

Very pleased with the customer service! Had some issues with the templates working with the app, so they went right in to fix it and then some! 120% effort and beyond. (adding more functionalities into the app). 5 stars!

Lazyjack Press

Just signed up. Shop Protector fixed the problem I was having - excellent customer service! So happy I found it :) Definitely recommend.

Green Pebble

We were having a real problem with phoney 'customers' signing up for our loyalty program, forcing us to make daily checks to weed them out, and this app has completely erased the problem. It's super.

Thegreetingfarm

Great App so far. Had trouble protecting one of our forms but customer service remedied that quickly. Loved the customer service, very friendly and helpful. Once we got the form protected, I haven't seen a spam email come through. Hooray!