Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

End form spam and fake accounts, protect your checkout

OffNorth

After installing the app, initially had some issues in configuring the same. The support is good and they helped in setting it up properly. It's been 3 days and have not received a single spam customer registration.

Thanks Bill and John for your help and support.

Prickly Cactus Jewels

I was having bot spam sign ups to my mailing list -- about 10 a day or more. I looked into a few different solutions and found this app! I am SOOO happy with it as a solution. It IMMEDIATELY stopped all bot spam sign ups and makes me aware of suspicious activity on my site. This was perfect!!!

Lisa Russo Fine Art

I think they're being inundated with new folks due to the fake customer account setup issue. I see that my customer setup forms & contact forms are now protected - thank you!

Skaven

It was a very big problem but support worked quickly. I will still use the shop protector but I hope that support solved a problem with valuta convert. You know, who want to pay 7 times more for fees :-) I think it's worth trying :-)

Oorja Nutrition

Updated review: I am updating my review to 5 stars! I installed their app during a crisis time when they suddenly got a big influx of customers. Anyway, things seem to be stabilized and their support team has become fairly responsive now. The app actually seems to work. The number of spam accounts has significantly decreased. I couldn't find a better alternative. Strongly recommend it.

Victory Patterns

This app is so great! I was getting over 2000 fake accounts added to my Shopify store and Mailchimp and since setting this app up, I've not had any trouble. I love that there's no need for ReCaptcha, so it's a great experience for the customer too. The developers were really helpful in getting me set up. Thanks guys!

OZtrail

The customer service is incredible with this app. I required some further information about the app before installation and Will was great in detailing how this will protect our website. After installation Will then followed up to ensure we were protected and made some tweaks to get full protection. Highly recommend this app!

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

This app is a lifesaver that helps you crush any bots attempting to mess with your forms. The best out there, hands down! Get it!

Will and the team are extraordinary in supporting their customers!

Cotton Rack

I am putting up a new website with a customised theme. Thanks to the team for helping us in protecting it and being prompt with their replies. Looking forward to working more with them in future.

Gigantr

Well worth the money and Shop Protector has great support; Will set up an auto spam blocker in my newsletter sign-up, greatly reducing the need to manually inspect new sign-ups.