Avaliações (101)

Classificação geral
3,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 79% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 14% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de abril de 2024

Excellent customer service! Julius recently updated the app for my website, and I've been using it for over a year now with great success. Julius is incredibly kind and always available to answer questions and provide explanations. Highly recommend!

Origin Colombia
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
15 de março de 2024

Like many, we were trying to block bots from creating fake accounts, we tried almost everything and Shop Protect was the only one that worked/works.

Also, great support! Fast, friendly and professional! So if you have any glitches or don't understand how to set something up, don't hesitate to reach out to them.

Highly recommend!

Le Petit Moulu
França
16 dias usando o app
25 de março de 2024

Great app! I received a 5 stars service from this team. Great idea to stop those annoying bots

Crochetmilie
3 dias usando o app
13 de fevereiro de 2018

Love Love Love this app. I was having so many issues with Bots and found this app. John was so helpful , I had trouble loading the correct forms so sent an email and he promptly sort it . This app is a lifesaver
Philippa
SINCE I FOUND YOU

Since I Found You
Austrália
Mais de 6 anos usando o app
7 de novembro de 2017

I was getting slammed with spam and other options for a captcha email form were really ugly and did not seem to work. Then I discovered John and his team and they did something magic to my site (with no changes to my existing email contact form) and the spam totally stopped! I'm so relieved. So many thanks to John and team.

I highly, highly recommend this app if you're having trouble with spam.
Peita
www.gingerfinch.com.au

Gingerfinch
Austrália
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 11 de junho de 2021

Love it! We we're getting plastered with spam, and this took care of the problem and very short order. Highly recommend!

Steiner Ruks Co
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
13 de setembro de 2023

I have been using Shop Protector for awhile now and they have been wonderful any time I have questions or need help in any way.
This APP truly helps stop unwanted spam and threats.
Highly recommend

A Stitch in Time Embroidery Designs
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
18 de novembro de 2022

Great service/app to fight against those lousy bots. Will go the extra mile to troubleshoot and resolve any issues with your website

FEA Home
Quase 4 anos usando o app
4 de fevereiro de 2020

Great support! Since they helped me find and protect all forms on the website, no new bot sign ups!

Verve Wine
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
12 de abril de 2019

This is absolutely a great app for those facing spam signup problems. We had zero spam signups after having our forms protected by the app and John was also very helpful and responsive.

Qlassico