Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

Gigantr

Well worth the money and Shop Protector has great support; Will set up an auto spam blocker in my newsletter sign-up, greatly reducing the need to manually inspect new sign-ups.

Qlassico

This is absolutely a great app for those facing spam signup problems. We had zero spam signups after having our forms protected by the app and John was also very helpful and responsive.

7 Bucks a Pop

As a site that specializes in limited edition item drops, we were getting hit with a ton of bots making purchases. This app is amazing! It's been able to sniff out which purchases were made by bots and we are able to cancel those orders and leave the high demand stuff to our customers that play by the rules. Their app does what they say it does. Perfect for what we needed it for and an absolute steal at the price.

Brixton Chrome

Excellent app! I was getting 10+ fake signups a day and this stopped them cold. Would recommend to anyone who wants to avoid spam reports on their e-mail campaigns.

SunPlum

This is an awesome app with great support and really stop spam in its track; you will literally see the difference almost immediately once its setup correctly.
In that, previously we were being inundated with spam customer accounts, signing up to also receive newsletters. This was quite disruptive to our business process, as we had to be spending extra time cleaning out the spam emails in between the real emails from our mailing list; that was taking time away from focusing on our real customers. So we had to address this issue quickly before it overwhelmed us.
However, at first when I installed it, I was able to click the option to automatically protect most of the forms on the spot which was really cool. But there was one form that the app couldn’t update automatically, that it warned us about. And after following the instructions and trying to update it myself, I couldn’t find some of the sections in the theme that the guide made reference to, that we needed to update as well; since we have a more custom website.
So to ensure we covered all our bases, I reached out to support with a quick email explaining where I got stumped and asked them to help us with the setup, as well as, just verify the other forms I already auto-protected were good as well. And support was extremely quick in helping us get fully setup and since then we had zero issues with spam; its unbelievable but it works hands-down.
So this is a must have for every shop having spam issues, I can’t recommend it enough. Thanks so much Will and team.

God Life Authentic

God Life Authentic has been incredibly blessed with the incomparable knowledge of Shop Protector! Our theme required additional attention but not to worry, Will, our support specialist, quickly responded and had everything resolved & protected in no time. His willingness to assist was nothing short of human kindness. Thanks, Will, and thank you Shop Protector. Blessings!

bellperc

We were getting lots of spam bots filling in our contact forms. Decided to try this app and it's completely stopped! We were struggling to set it up properly so the support team set it up for us. Great app and great service!

Kinky Toy Store

A good app that does what it says. Easy to install and setup. Recommended for all stores.

Snackiwi

We've been very happy with Shop Protector. We've only had one fake customer registration since putting Shop Protector on the job, and no other spam issues.

Premiomart1

their app is amazingly good

and their support is incredible, quick replies and helped in understanding the app and solving anything I encountered within minutes