Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

End form spam and fake accounts, protect your checkout

Thegreetingfarm

Great App so far. Had trouble protecting one of our forms but customer service remedied that quickly. Loved the customer service, very friendly and helpful. Once we got the form protected, I haven't seen a spam email come through. Hooray!

My Seed Needs

We haven't experienced fake accounts since we signed up for this app. I definitely recommend to anyone suffering from fake account creations!

Since I Found You

Love Love Love this app. I was having so many issues with Bots and found this app. John was so helpful , I had trouble loading the correct forms so sent an email and he promptly sort it . This app is a lifesaver
Philippa
SINCE I FOUND YOU

Steiner Ruks Co

Totally worth it! Was getting 20+ brutal spams a day and within minutes of installing this... GONE! Don't wait, just do it.

Oobakool

Highly recommended this app and company. Been using this app for a while and it does exactly what it says. No fake sign ups since this app was installed. Support is awesome, swift and friendly. Do your store a favour and just add this app if you're serious about your business and your customer's protection. Thanks guys for this app.

Continentalwf Com

I was receiving over 10-15 spam registrations and messages per day. Got this app implemented with awesome help from their technical team, and now NO spam at all. Highly recommend!

Aesthetic Content

We've been innundated with bot spam though our forms, getting worse everyday. I contacted Shopify and they said there was really nothing that could be done - we could pay for a re-CAPTCHA app, but even that wouldn't stop it. Then I found Shop Protector. I had some serious doubts, but thought we'd give it the 14 day trial and see what happened. After setting it up, not a single spam mail!

Gingerfinch

I was getting slammed with spam and other options for a captcha email form were really ugly and did not seem to work. Then I discovered John and his team and they did something magic to my site (with no changes to my existing email contact form) and the spam totally stopped! I'm so relieved. So many thanks to John and team.

I highly, highly recommend this app if you're having trouble with spam.
Peita
www.gingerfinch.com.au

Fabric Confetti

Before I purchased Shop Protector I had dozens of Spam emails every day. It has now been about three weeks since I started with Shop Protector and I have not received ANY Spam emails through my Shopify account. Thank you!!!!!

Mimoods Knits

It seems to be working, no spam sign-ups yet!