Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

Ancyshop

It is stopped the spam registrations but....
This will slow down your shop and caused redirecting!
Test your site on gtmetrix.com before the app and test again after you installed the app. My shop was D-D with the app!

PartyAnimalOnline

I hoped that this app would be able to help from form bots in our search but it only protected the contact and registration forms. After the test period no false forms were found. I assume because we didn't have any bots visit in that time. Because it was unable to do the task we had hoped we decided to uninstall and clicked the uninstall button on Shopify.
Be warned that they do not return the files that have been changed only disconnect the app. Backups had been made by Shop Protector and once I was aware I was able to restore from those backup files however in the meantime we were unaware that customers were unable to make accounts or to contact us via our contact form. I hate to think how many frustrated customers that produced until we were contacted by one and were able to investigate & produce the fix.
This may well be a fab app for the right people but not what we wanted and very poor on the uninstall.