Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

OZtrail

The customer service is incredible with this app. I required some further information about the app before installation and Will was great in detailing how this will protect our website. After installation Will then followed up to ensure we were protected and made some tweaks to get full protection. Highly recommend this app!

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

This app is a lifesaver that helps you crush any bots attempting to mess with your forms. The best out there, hands down! Get it!

Will and the team are extraordinary in supporting their customers!

Cotton Rack

I am putting up a new website with a customised theme. Thanks to the team for helping us in protecting it and being prompt with their replies. Looking forward to working more with them in future.

Gigantr

Well worth the money and Shop Protector has great support; Will set up an auto spam blocker in my newsletter sign-up, greatly reducing the need to manually inspect new sign-ups.

Qlassico

This is absolutely a great app for those facing spam signup problems. We had zero spam signups after having our forms protected by the app and John was also very helpful and responsive.

7 Bucks a Pop

We were getting tons of fake form submissions from our Contact Us page. Added Shop Protector and we haven't had one since. Their app does what they say it does. Perfect for what we needed it for and an absolute steal at the price.

Brixton Chrome

Excellent app! I was getting 10+ fake signups a day and this stopped them cold. Would recommend to anyone who wants to avoid spam reports on their e-mail campaigns.

SunPlum

This is an awesome app with great support and really stop spam in its track; you will literally see the difference almost immediately once its setup correctly.
In that, previously we were being inundated with spam customer accounts, signing up to also receive newsletters. This was quite disruptive to our business process, as we had to be spending extra time cleaning out the spam emails in between the real emails from our mailing list; that was taking time away from focusing on our real customers. So we had to address this issue quickly before it overwhelmed us.
However, at first when I installed it, I was able to click the option to automatically protect most of the forms on the spot which was really cool. But there was one form that the app couldn’t update automatically, that it warned us about. And after following the instructions and trying to update it myself, I couldn’t find some of the sections in the theme that the guide made reference to, that we needed to update as well; since we have a more custom website.
So to ensure we covered all our bases, I reached out to support with a quick email explaining where I got stumped and asked them to help us with the setup, as well as, just verify the other forms I already auto-protected were good as well. And support was extremely quick in helping us get fully setup and since then we had zero issues with spam; its unbelievable but it works hands-down.
So this is a must have for every shop having spam issues, I can’t recommend it enough. Thanks so much Will and team.

God Life Authentic

God Life Authentic has been incredibly blessed with the incomparable knowledge of Shop Protector! Our theme required additional attention but not to worry, Will, our support specialist, quickly responded and had everything resolved & protected in no time. His willingness to assist was nothing short of human kindness. Thanks, Will, and thank you Shop Protector. Blessings!

bellperc

We were getting lots of spam bots filling in our contact forms. Decided to try this app and it's completely stopped! We were struggling to set it up properly so the support team set it up for us. Great app and great service!

Previous 1 3 4