Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

Vert & Vogue

The app works as advertised and their support team is quick to respond and super helpful. Would recommend.

Dark Elf Dice

Bots started opening fake customer accounts on our store in December. I called Shopify for help, and the rep I spoke with recommended the Shop Protector app. Installation was easy, but bots were still setting up fake accounts. I contacted the app developers and they were very helpful. Apparently, there was some error in the automatic protection that caused our customer form to not get protected properly, but they worked their magic and everything works great! No more fake bot accounts :)

OffNorth

After installing the app, initially had some issues in configuring the same. The support is good and they helped in setting it up properly. It's been 3 days and have not received a single spam customer registration.

Thanks Bill and John for your help and support.

Bad Signals

This app is great. Tells me how many real and how many suspicious users filled out forms or comments on my website and blocks spam from clogging my inbox.

Prickly Cactus Jewels

I was having bot spam sign ups to my mailing list -- about 10 a day or more. I looked into a few different solutions and found this app! I am SOOO happy with it as a solution. It IMMEDIATELY stopped all bot spam sign ups and makes me aware of suspicious activity on my site. This was perfect!!!

agua-pure

Love this app! Stopped bots and we have clean forms at last!! John and his team are very helpful.

Lisa Russo Fine Art

I think they're being inundated with new folks due to the fake customer account setup issue. I see that my customer setup forms & contact forms are now protected - thank you!

Skaven

It was a very big problem but support worked quickly. I will still use the shop protector but I hope that support solved a problem with valuta convert. You know, who want to pay 7 times more for fees :-) I think it's worth trying :-)

Oorja Nutrition

Updated review: I am updating my review to 5 stars! I installed their app during a crisis time when they suddenly got a big influx of customers. Anyway, things seem to be stabilized and their support team has become fairly responsive now. The app actually seems to work. The number of spam accounts has significantly decreased. I couldn't find a better alternative. Strongly recommend it.

Victory Patterns

This app is so great! I was getting over 2000 fake accounts added to my Shopify store and Mailchimp and since setting this app up, I've not had any trouble. I love that there's no need for ReCaptcha, so it's a great experience for the customer too. The developers were really helpful in getting me set up. Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5