Shop Protector

Protect Your Checkout + Stop Form Spam & Fake Accounts

From $3.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1971

Location Belgium

J'utilise cette applications depuis plusieurs mois, je suis ravie de son efficacité. Le service après vente est également très professionnel. je recommande.

MANSSION

I cannot comment on the effectiveness yet since I just downloaded it, however the customer service is fantastic.

Canny Creations

Great app if your store is experiencing a lot of bots and spam. It has worked wonders for us and our site.

Inkjet Etiketten

Location Netherlands

Dit werkt echt top! ik had eerst issues maar dit is perfect door Julis van de customer service opgelost waardoor alles nu goed werkt! super!

Forged Flare®

I am using Shop Protector + to protect my store against bots. In the two years we've been in business, we never had a problem with bots until a month ago. Suddenly, our shop started getting hit with multiple attacks. So far, SP+ has stopped this bot nonsense (yay!).

The Autistic Innovator

Shop Protector is great! All 3 of my Shopify stores got hit with the same bot on the same week. It tried to make 48 purchases and made 50 customer accounts on all 3 of my stores using the same name! One of my stores has been open for a while and never got a single bot until my 2 new Shopify stores got hit with one. Julius went in and finished the backend set up for me on all 3 stores, which I really appreciated. Just make sure you turn OFF Auto Cancel Suspicious Orders or it will auto cancel all of your orders. I had to give some customers discount codes via email so they'd place their order again. Other than that, I haven't had a single abandoned cart from a bot since! I'm very grateful.

CHARKOYN

A spectacular customer service, in a few minutes my problem has been solved. An exquisite treatment and an app with which to protect your website from bots or fraudulent people, 100% recommended!

2ndhnd.com - Quality Office Furniture

Great App for securing any spam bots etc. The App was very easy to install and the customer service is on point! Can definitely recommend.

Lemyn

Hands down - best app to protect your shop from bot spam. Affordable, easy to set up, and it works. But the best of all is the excellent support—best support of any app we have ever used. If you are running into any issues - they are available to you. And right away. Not like with most other apps in days. Whenever we had a problem, they not only responded within a few hours. They also solved the issue right away. KUDOS.

HappyPaws

We had a spam bot attack where 9000 new fake customer accounts were created over a period of only a few days and these had to be checked and manually all deleted, nightmare! That's when we found the shopprotector app who kindly did the set up to protect all our vulnerable pages and we haven't had even one fake account created since. Small monthly fee to pay to avoid these sudden attacks so we'd highly recommend ShopProtector.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7