Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Auto-email; popup alerts; restocked notification; SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Larimar Shop

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Excelente y fácil de instalar y de ajustar! El servicio al cliente es super amigable y dispuesto. Buscábamos un App para notificar a nuestros clientes sobre productos back in stock y con esta aplicación logramos eso y mas!

LTL PPL

Time spent using app 22 minutes

This app is super easy to use and the customer service was brilliant! The team responded to me super fast and was able to help me with my query!

Lavender Living

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nice, neat app and very helpful customer service staff. Thank you Mariadel for your knowledge and assistance today!

Leni Swims

Time spent using app 40 minutes

Great app, super easy to install and great for our customers to use. Customer service provide great assistance.

Berlinger Haus US

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is great and easy to set up. Customer support is quick and extremely helpful! I can increase my sales by notifying potential customers about restocked products.

My Big Adventure

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Customer support was super helpful as I was trying to integrate this app! Highly recommend this app and team of developers.

LONVITALITE

Location Australia

A great app that is easy to customise, and a very helpful support. Highly recommend! A great addition to your site

Madebypaulinauk

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Does what I needed it to, nice and easy. It didn't automatically add to my site but Mariadel was really helpful and assisted with setting it up.

Otakumart.co.nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app and good price. Easy to customer and responsive and helpful support. We are looking forward to new features they are developing.

Apes Art

Location Ukraine

Really useful app! Easy to install. I had some questions but the team was really helpful and quickly solve it. Great customer service!