Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Auto-email; popup alerts; restocked notification; SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hammer Nutrition UK Official Distributor

Great tool for your customers to notify you . Great and efficient help from the back up staff -Well done !

Nhyxen Fashion

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 21 minutes

zeer gemakkelijke app en geweldige costumer service. Ik heb veel andere apps geprobeerd maar deze app werkt het beste met de out of stock functie

August 29, 2022

Hello, Nhyxen Fashion!

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We greatly appreciate the initiative to complete our survey. It's an honor for us to provide excellent service to you, and it's evident that we fell short of your expectations. We noticed that your response demonstrates that we have room for growth and can do better. If you could tell us what we could do effectively and improve your experience, that would be fantastic. We are excited to hear what you have to share! Have a lovely day!

Kelly | Back In Stock Support

lofficinedumonde.fr

Time spent using app About 2 hours

L'application est simple d'utilisation et instinctive. Le support client est très utile et très rapide

Minimonde Kids & Baby Gifts

Location Australia

The support with this app is super quick. I received a response and a solution within 5 minutes. Excellent service.

Le Petit Florilège

Location France

Application très fonctionnelle, fais le job. Les quelques bugs dûs à l'intégration des mises à jour Shopify sont résolus rapidement grâce au support rapide.

August 9, 2022

Bonjour Le Petit Florilège,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps d'écrire vos commentaires ! Nous apprécions grandement l'initiative de répondre à notre sondage. C'est un honneur pour nous de vous fournir un excellent service, et il est évident que nous n'avons pas répondu à vos attentes. Votre réponse démontre que nous avons de la place pour la croissance et que nous pouvons faire mieux. Si vous pouviez nous dire ce que nous pourrions faire efficacement et améliorer votre expérience, ce serait fantastique. Nous sommes ravis d'entendre ce que vous avez à partager ! Passez une bonne journee!

Back in Stock Team

Bamboo is Better

Although my issue wasn't solved, the customer service is fantastic. I would love to have the option of being able to have the app work even though pre-orders are enabled. Unfortunately with this app, it cannot be done.

June 24, 2022

Hi Bamboo is Better,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to leave a review for us. It is unfortunate to know that your expectations were not met. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you encounter problems or difficulties, we are so willing to help. You can reach us through our email and also via 24/7 live chat.

Best Regards,
Back in Stock Team

Barokshop

Location Netherlands

Fast customer service, app itself is great, works as it should and higly customizable. Only disadvantage is that it doesnt work yet with multilanguage sites

neatfreakB2B

Time spent using app 14 minutes

The customer service response time is great! Nona immediately signed on and was patient while we troubleshooted the error together. I was seeing a strange drop-down menu in the popup within my editor. I had not published the site I was working on yet and I had to test the app on another live test site to properly see how it was functioning. The drop-down was not visible there. The customization options for it is pretty good but I'd like a bit more control (eg the fonts in the popup). Very decent for a free app though!

March 25, 2022

Thank you for your positive review. For the drop down issue, we'll fix it as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your support. Should you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Regards, Esther

Sow Diverse

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

I got help straight away, Happy with the support provided. The support rep was helpful and took time to solve my issue.

March 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive review! Should you need any help along the way, just let us know. We are delighted to lend our hands. All the best, Esther

Artmusiclitte/Artmusics Relays

Location France

J'utilise cette application afin de prospection pour mon marketing, c'est un apport non négligeable . Gratuit !