Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 6, 2023

Fast and very good service. Not all our questions was answered at first, but they send us an e-mail and fixed it within 24 hours. I can really recommend this app.

DUFFBEAUTY DK
Denmark
February 3, 2023

Sto usando la versione gratuita dell'app e mi trovo bene. L'assistenza è veloce e cortese e mi ha aiutato a risolvere un piccolo problema.

Ubuntu Pack
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 months
Channelwill replied February 4, 2023

Grazie mille per essere molto soddisfatto. Riceviamo le vostre opinioni e faremo del nostro meglio per migliorare le cose per voi. Se hai bisogno di qualcosa, ti preghiamo di contattarci.
Vita felice!

February 2, 2023

Great app and customer service. Quick response and easy to use tools. The dev team are very open to new improvements.

Insomniac Shop
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Channelwill replied February 4, 2023

Wow! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Should you need any help, feel free to contact us. We are glad to help. Regards.

February 2, 2023

Correspond parfaitement à mon besoin et version française bien traduite. De plus, un super service client !

Bien à deux
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Channelwill replied February 4, 2023

Ouah! Merci beaucoup pour votre avis 5 étoiles ! Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Nous sommes heureux de vous aider. Salutations.

February 1, 2023

Great app that does a lot and in a simple easy to follow manner. One of the best I've tested. I'll keep it. A++

Stitch Love Studio
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
Channelwill replied February 4, 2023

We are very glad to know that you are happy with us. We are devoted to being your partner toward success and we will ensure the best services for you. If you need help, please let us know.
Happy Life!

January 30, 2023

Claire was very helpful when I needed help adding the button to my page. I definitely recommend this app to everyone.

This Little Wax Shop - Wholesale
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
Channelwill replied January 31, 2023

Thank you so much for your high approval! If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are delighted to lend our hands. Cheers.

January 30, 2023

La app cumple su función. Perfecta atención al cliente, responden a todas tus preguntas de forma rápida y eficiente.

teta & teta
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
Channelwill replied January 31, 2023

¡Me alegra saber que está satisfecho con nuestro servicio de atención al cliente! Muchas gracias por sus comentarios. Si necesita ayuda, háganoslo saber. Siempre estamos aquí para ayudar. Muy apreciado.

January 29, 2023

Exactly what I was after! Love the clean look and is customisable even on the free plan which is important to me before i commit.

Claire was a fabulous help to me in setting it up. Was a complete user error, not the app at all haha

Can't wait to start using it.

Dear Henley
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
January 28, 2023

ASK for Claire !!!! She is INCREDIBLE!!!! She has helped me 2x today & solved every issue for me, QUICK! I have been struggling for 3 weeks building my Shopify store, but Claire looked at my store and recommended apps I never thought of or tried with other apps & wasn't satisfied. She will give you a Professional and Honest Opinion of your website to help you build your store.
Thank You Claire, I am now open for business with a professional platform!

Oliver & Company
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 24, 2023

They always help so quickly when an issue arises! Everyone is very kind. I recommend working with this app. :)

Snake River Seed Cooperative
Time spent using app: 6 months
Channelwill replied January 26, 2023

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need any help, just let us know. We are always here to help. Much appreciated.