Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Sealapps

Auto-email customers; low stock alerts; restocked notification

K-Beauty UK

Works really well, easy to set up and configure and a big plus is that it doesn’t seem to impact speed, other back-in-stock apps we’re making unnecessary calls to external code. Excellent customer services, fast and very helpful.

Pink Cactus Trading Company

I was looking for the perfect app for this and I found it. Thank you very much. Easy install, and easy to use. I would highly advise using this application

PropagationDiariess

Loving this so far! Email template was easy to fill out and now I can anticipate how many customers are waiting for restocks.

December 3, 2021

Dear firends at PropagationDiariess,

Thanks for your kindness and trust!

Your encouragement will drive us to provide more functions and do better. We are working on promoting your business success.

If you have any problem, please contact us and we will solve it immediately.😘

2TTOYS

works great. Easy to install. I wish ik could change alle the language in the app. Now it is in english and i preffer dutch

December 3, 2021

Dear firends at 2TTOYS,

Thanks for your trust and kind reviews!

Your encouragement will drive us to provide more functions and do better. If you have any other problems, just feel free to contact us.

We will always be here to help you.😘

Koala Fabrics

I love this app! It was so easy to set up and the developers are so kind, helpful & very quick to respond to any questions.

November 23, 2021

Dear firends at Koala Fabrics,

Thanks for your trust and kind reviews!

We'll keep on improving our app and stay easy to use. And we are alwasy here to give you better support! If there's anything else don't hesitate to let us know~

mrsgadget.se

Riktigt bra app som är väldigt enkel att använda. Supporten är dessutom utmärkt! Fick snabbt hjälp och svar

November 18, 2021

Hi! Friends at mrsgadget,

First of all, thanks for your kind review! We really want to help our customers achieve their business success.

We will keep working on our apps.😘

London Advanced Motorcyclists

I already had a free 'back in stock alerts' app which I uninstalled to use this one. This app blows the old one away. It has much richer features available out-of-the-box and the UI is much nicer. There were a couple of glitches when I installed it, as I assume the old app left some code behind and caused a conflict. The support team were superb - lightning fast and fixed it within a few hours. I'm heaping praise on these guys as they're doing a fantastic job. I strongly recommend giving this app a try.

November 13, 2021

Dear firends at London Advanced Motorcyclists,

First of all, thank you for your kind and really encouraging comment. That really encourages us to keep on improving our app and giving you better support!

If there's anything else don't hesitate to let us know~

Lola's Baby Store

Perfect app to quickly add an out of stock reminder in your shop. I use the Motion theme for my shop, and this is one of the apps that works for this theme. When I had some feedback about the email template it was already updated a week later! Really great. Recommend this one.

November 13, 2021

Dear firends at Lola's Baby Store,

Thanks for your trust and kind reviews! Glad to hear that the new template meets your needs:)

We'll keep on improving our app and giving you better support! If there's anything else don't hesitate to let us know~

UPPER HOUSE

Perfect app. Can't believe this is free and support center is awesome too.
I wanted to change the language to the different one and the support center was super supportive with that!

November 4, 2021

Dear Stephanie,

HouseplantExperience.com

Perfect! Just what the doctor ordered and very easy to set up. It has all the features one could wish for. Keep up the good work

November 3, 2021

Hi! Friends at Houseplant Experience,

We will keep working on our apps.

Previous 1