Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Auto-email; popup alerts; restocked notification; SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Leni Swims

Location Australia

Great app, super easy to install and great for our customers to use. Customer service provide great assistance.

Berlinger Haus US

This app is great and easy to set up. Customer support is quick and extremely helpful! I can increase my sales by notifying potential customers about restocked products.

My Big Adventure

Location Australia

Customer support was super helpful as I was trying to integrate this app! Highly recommend this app and team of developers.

LONVITALITE

Location Australia

A great app that is easy to customise, and a very helpful support. Highly recommend! A great addition to your site

Madebypaulinauk

Does what I needed it to, nice and easy. It didn't automatically add to my site but Mariadel was really helpful and assisted with setting it up.

Otakumart.co.nz

Location New Zealand

Great app and good price. Easy to customer and responsive and helpful support. We are looking forward to new features they are developing.

Apes Art

Location Ukraine

Really useful app! Easy to install. I had some questions but the team was really helpful and quickly solve it. Great customer service!

SUPAW SLEEP Hundebetten

Location Germany

Es wäre super, wenn man noch einstellen könnte eine E-Mail-Benachrichtigung zu erhalten, sobald sich ein Kunde auf die Liste einträgt

fityourday

Location Switzerland

Support is just great, very quick response at any time and they always made efforts to solve my doubts asap. About the app, is user friendly and with the free version fits just very good enough for our needs as a new company. For sure for upcoming increasing sales will get Pro-Version.

The Highway Heritage Stop

Location New Zealand

This app has taken a lot of the manual work out of notifying customers of restocked items and is such an improvement from our old system! Also, the customer support is superb. They were prompt and very helpful in responding to our questions and queries.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14