Email Before Download

Email Before Download

by apps2GROW

Smart way to gather your visitors’ email addresses

JOYKIDS ᴗ Grow up with joy

This apps really usable for me. But the problem is how to trace all my customer's email after they key-in the email?

Healthylivingca

I don't know what the other reviews are talking about. For my experience, the app could not be less efficient. There are three issues I experienced. First, it is really slow for it to load. Second, sometimes, the pop out does not show at all, of course this is outside the set cookie time frame.Third, the customer service is not helpful at all. A bunch of words copied probably directly from some kind of documentation. We are so glad we found another way around it. It is a total waste of time and money.

Amoralia

Nice, simple and functional App. Bought the paid version and need extra support but never received any assistance and response to numerous requests.

Theme Fragrance

Easy to use and configure. Would like to see downloads have option of times to download per user option.

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

Free trial gives no access to the features im looking at purchasing so pointless really. Will have to look at other options

Photogiftideas

This does exactly what I want it to do and it is easy to set up and use. I'm giving away PDF files and also use mailchimp. Bravo.

Pure Hearts International

>>>Update: downgrading from 5 stars to one star. While easy to configure, bottom line, it's not working. We're getting a paucity of downloads and emails. We're going to try the Fishbowl app approach instead. Couldn't be worse than this! Solid app. So intuitive I've never even needed to contact support.

Olivia Graham Cashmere

Agree with the other reviews, the support you get is fantastic! I had a couple of struggles at the beginning during set up (wanted to do some things that weren't really part of the package), so I emailed Oleg and straight away I had replies, suggestions, and he even created a thank you page set up - so would I recommend them - absolutely. Now I understand the app, it is simple, straight forward and you the support team behind it is just pure class!

Bear And Squirrel

Their support is amazing. I had a specific need (that included some custom setup) and they responded within minutes and helped me get setup. I was super impressed and it all works really well. I highly recommend this app!

Lit Life Co

Best popup app! Super easy to install and customize and super fast support!
Previous 1