Email Before Download

Email Before Download

by apps2GROW

Smart way to gather your visitors’ email addresses

Newmumnewborn

Easy to install and customise. Great to offer your customer's something unique and personal. Request for support answered within the hour. Awesome!

Moontrane Media Group

The app is a work in progress but it is a lot better than many stand alone alternatives on Shopify.

The best part is the fact that customer service is very attentive to issues and makes updates to the product on-demand. They don't make up excuses and seem to go out of their way to give you precisely what you asked for. I told the lead developer that if he kept this up, he will crush his competition because customer service is absolutely horrible, slow, and un-accomodating 90% of the time with these kinds of free plugins.

Would give them 5 stars but there is still room for improvement, so I give them 4 stars on current performance and 5 stars in near-term potential.

Definitely a useful and promising app. In fact, some of my own requests have added significant new features to the product, which is a great way of developing software, or any product for that matter. Very Steve Jobs-esque.

Good luck, Apps2grow...

UPDATE: Changed my mind - They deserve 5 stars for effort just on account of how bad customer service is amongst most of their competition. Being reliable and responsive is everything these days, so these guys have the edge.

Retromart

Oleg and his team have really made a very useful and effective app for our store! We've increased our subscribers significantly since adding this App and our customers really appreciate how easy it is! Best of all, we're getting great e-mail addresses we can mass mail to instead of spammy ones! Thanks gang! Fantastic product and I've got lots of ideas how to use this for my other sites!

Ridgwellpress

Brilliant feature for our website, enabling us to capture email addresses which integrate to mailchimp on a new list for selected targeting.
Saves a lot of free products being downloaded with limitless email notifications - now everything is seamless in the background. Great customer support too.
Not 5 stars quite yet as they are working on improving the download email admin services so we can edit the text. When this is implemented I will change it to 5 stars! :)

Onlinemedicaltesting Com

Great app..ideal for subscribers by offering them something in return for signing up. Plus It prevents false emails from being entered, by sending the link to the email...For an Exit intent popup app, you can't get a better price. Definitely recommend. Nice support as well..

2 Next