Email Before Download

Email Before Download

by apps2GROW

Smart way to gather your visitors’ email addresses

Theme Fragrance

Easy to use and configure. Would like to see downloads have option of times to download per user option.

Photogiftideas

This does exactly what I want it to do and it is easy to set up and use. I'm giving away PDF files and also use mailchimp. Bravo.

Olivia Graham Cashmere

Agree with the other reviews, the support you get is fantastic! I had a couple of struggles at the beginning during set up (wanted to do some things that weren't really part of the package), so I emailed Oleg and straight away I had replies, suggestions, and he even created a thank you page set up - so would I recommend them - absolutely. Now I understand the app, it is simple, straight forward and you the support team behind it is just pure class!

Bear And Squirrel

Their support is amazing. I had a specific need (that included some custom setup) and they responded within minutes and helped me get setup. I was super impressed and it all works really well. I highly recommend this app!

Lit Life Co

Best popup app! Super easy to install and customize and super fast support!

Newmumnewborn

Easy to install and customise. Great to offer your customer's something unique and personal. Request for support answered within the hour. Awesome!

Moontrane Media Group

The app is a work in progress but it is a lot better than many stand alone alternatives on Shopify.

The best part is the fact that customer service is very attentive to issues and makes updates to the product on-demand. They don't make up excuses and seem to go out of their way to give you precisely what you asked for. I told the lead developer that if he kept this up, he will crush his competition because customer service is absolutely horrible, slow, and un-accomodating 90% of the time with these kinds of free plugins.

Would give them 5 stars but there is still room for improvement, so I give them 4 stars on current performance and 5 stars in near-term potential.

Definitely a useful and promising app. In fact, some of my own requests have added significant new features to the product, which is a great way of developing software, or any product for that matter. Very Steve Jobs-esque.

Good luck, Apps2grow...

UPDATE: Changed my mind - They deserve 5 stars for effort just on account of how bad customer service is amongst most of their competition. Being reliable and responsive is everything these days, so these guys have the edge.

Retromart

Oleg and his team have really made a very useful and effective app for our store! We've increased our subscribers significantly since adding this App and our customers really appreciate how easy it is! Best of all, we're getting great e-mail addresses we can mass mail to instead of spammy ones! Thanks gang! Fantastic product and I've got lots of ideas how to use this for my other sites!

Onlinemedicaltesting Com

Great app..ideal for subscribers by offering them something in return for signing up. Plus It prevents false emails from being entered, by sending the link to the email...For an Exit intent popup app, you can't get a better price. Definitely recommend. Nice support as well..