Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Sugar N Spice Lashes

I used this app for their email bar and shipping bar and it works great and looks good on my website too! As a small business it gives that corporate touch to it, I highly recommend this app and their other apps!

Photo Prop Floors & Backdrops

This was SO EASY to set up! It took me 5 minutes. I haven't fully tested it on my site yet because I'm still building the site but once I do I will come back and update this review. If I see it's working (and I'm getting more than the 50 emails it allows for the free plan a month) I will upgrade to the next plan.

F3 Apparel

Very user friendly and easy to setup! I am new to Shopify and this helps with building my customer base.

Oh Vestirse

This app does exactly what was required. It is very customisable. Really happy with this app. Thanks

KitchenMama

This app is impressive!! The coding is impressive by the creators and I appreciate it very much. Thank you!

sunday mercantile

Love this app - makes setting up incentives for customers joining your subscriber list so easy! I hated having to just put the code directly on my websites email opt-in as anyone could just use the code at checkout without even having to sign up! The 'reveal' option on this app takes away that annoyance and also gives my website a much more 'professional' feeling.

Rami81

There was no email input pop-up window in my theme, but this app solved the inconvenience at once.
It is a really good app.

Ctrabandit

Very cool feature. Some bugs tho, the email collection bar doesn't show up at the top of the page sometimes.

Black Cherry Sundae

I haven't had a chance to see results yet, but the setup seems so much smoother than another app I had tried. I like the look of it and the options

Crave Detox Protein Bars

I use this app to help me capture emails. This really important to me and my company. It's essential to our business. Very helpful! Easy to integrate and essential for all businesses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42