Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Pretty Miss Plus

This is an excellent app for collecting email addresses, subscribers to my newsletters and increasing sales by offering discounts. I have used this app for two years as it is reliable and economical, I highly recommend this app.

Ekokids

So easy to use and practical.
I needed a bar on top of the menu to collect emails. And this easy app did it.

Elsa Jewelry

Great app! Easy to make adjustments and it’s a plus that you can edit many things in CSS if needed. Customer service was awesome, quick and helpful replies to some questions I had.

Sugar N Spice Lashes

I used this app for their email bar and shipping bar and it works great and looks good on my website too! As a small business it gives that corporate touch to it, I highly recommend this app and their other apps!

Photo Prop Floors & Backdrops

This was SO EASY to set up! It took me 5 minutes. I haven't fully tested it on my site yet because I'm still building the site but once I do I will come back and update this review. If I see it's working (and I'm getting more than the 50 emails it allows for the free plan a month) I will upgrade to the next plan.

F3 Apparel

Very user friendly and easy to setup! I am new to Shopify and this helps with building my customer base.

Oh Vestirse

This app does exactly what was required. It is very customisable. Really happy with this app. Thanks

KitchenMama

This app is impressive!! The coding is impressive by the creators and I appreciate it very much. Thank you!

sunday mercantile

Love this app - makes setting up incentives for customers joining your subscriber list so easy! I hated having to just put the code directly on my websites email opt-in as anyone could just use the code at checkout without even having to sign up! The 'reveal' option on this app takes away that annoyance and also gives my website a much more 'professional' feeling.

Rami81

There was no email input pop-up window in my theme, but this app solved the inconvenience at once.
It is a really good app.