Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Woodcrafts By Feisty Dog

Easy to use. Can’t wait to see the results.

Decalsbyadavis

I haven't used it long but so far so good :) . Thanks

Cornerstoneofhealth

Very good apps. I using a lot of their apps on my site.

Deep Earth Treasures

Can't recommend this app enough.

Really happy with it, you get pretty much everything you could want from it for free, with only a few minor features (source targeting and geotargeting) locked for the premium version.

So, unlike a *lot* of supposedly free apps on the shopify app store that claim to be free, but are useless without upgrading to premium, this one is actually very good and usable right out of the box without paying, and you can fully customize the appearance (with fine control over animation speed, font spacing, all sorts), target based on returning or new traffic.

I'm much more likely to consider buying other apps from Hextom now that I've found this great little full-featured conversion-booster for free. Thanks guys!

Noons Shop

Super easy to configure. Thanks!

Tshirt Channel

Great work! I like it and with such low budget, I was able to afford, because it is free and great.

Ocean Tides Gallery

Super simple to use and provided me what
I needed. Thank you!

Thestore3

Love it. Can't complain. Good shit. Dope.

Grace Lipstick Co

Both of the Apps I've tried from Hextom are fantastic resources. Easy to use and customize. Love the look too!

Link Me

Easy to use. Even with the free version. Helps people who are just starting out and trying to keep overhead down.