Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Ninebot Vietnam

great app. easy to setup and gets a lot of lead customers.

Spiritual Panda

Great application. Eaasy to use and I like the interface. Great job!

Cheetahblaze

Excellent bar by Hextom. Anything that helps increase revenue is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work! www.cheetahblaze.com

Haven Gray Kids

Super user friendly with simple, quick set up! Would absolutely recommend.

Joshicabeauty

Really quick and easy. Very Efficient. Love it. Highly Recommended.

Rock A Bye Baby Box

Love using this app. My shop is brand new so it is important to keep my brand in front of customers. Email Collection Bar by Hextom allows me to collect customer emails and use them for email marketing!

Georgetown Comics Llc

I really like the functionality and the location of the bar. I have other tabs for messaging and reviews so the bar at the top of the site is perfect. You can configure the bar to match your stores color and font as well.

Overall, I think the bar with the capture box at the top is the way to go because having too many tabs (FB Messenger, live chat, rewards, etc..) really clutters your store on mobile.

I had an issue with the Soundest API and emailed their support and they responded immediately and worked until the problem was corrected. You can also sync your list subscribers to MailChimp or Klaviyo on the paid plan.

Feastoffun

Really appreciate that it's free and makes me want to hire these guys in the near future.

Morganlefaye

This app was easy to install and understand. Thanks.

Black Box Co

Love this app. Very easy to use and a great tool to have. Definitely would recommend!