Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Mykittygoodies

i really like the app. it is quit easy to use and understand.
integration with klavio was flaweless.
A happy customer here!

Pasta Evangelists

Amazing App and amazing support, we are using a few other Hextom apps and never had an issue and brings a lot of added advantage to our business. Highly recommend.

Big Game Lures Hawaii

Exactly what I was lookin for to collect email addressed without a pop up!
Easy to set up and works great.

Topitems.net

I used this up to grow my shopify store. It was great experience to used this app very happy for the service.

Peppy Pet Place

Easy to install on my store. I like how the email message bar is easy to edit and customize and looks great on our store. Great customer service.

Easily Cute

super easy to use , basic plan is perfect for just starting very smooth running app thank you very much

Lift Off Coffee Co.

It was pretty easy to set up. It's working out very nicely and so far it has really helped to bring attention to my checkout page

Raquel Denise Handbags

Was easy to set up and provided me a lot of options, which allowed me to tailor it my storefront. The "how to video" was really helpful.

sunfuntrends

I use this app to create a discount offer for customers. It works very well. I love that you can customize the colors to your theme. Awesome!

Tom & Jerry's Health Food

Very easy to set up and use. In 30 minutes I had page secific email collection bars configured and deployed to different pages. So far so good ;-)