Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Easily Cute

super easy to use , basic plan is perfect for just starting very smooth running app thank you very much

Lift Off Coffee Co.

It was pretty easy to set up. It's working out very nicely and so far it has really helped to bring attention to my checkout page

Raquel Denise Handbags

Was easy to set up and provided me a lot of options, which allowed me to tailor it my storefront. The "how to video" was really helpful.

sunfuntrends

I use this app to create a discount offer for customers. It works very well. I love that you can customize the colors to your theme. Awesome!

Tom & Jerry's Health Food

Very easy to set up and use. In 30 minutes I had page secific email collection bars configured and deployed to different pages. So far so good ;-)

Volanok

Can't say much but it is working great so far and i hope it will work later. Will try orther products.

WindwardSouth

I used this app to help me enhance my customers feelings of shopping and this app accomplish that. Thank!!

Tumblar House

Really a neat little app. It's designed very intuitively, and it's a very affordable price for the return on investment it gives you.

JJ's Gems-Crafts

it was pretty easy to set up - after I spent time to read everything. Haven't run it yet so don't know how it works yet. Will let you know.

CR Suplementos

This app has really helped me to build a email database. I already have collected more than 200 emails with the free plan.
Gonna upgrade plan soon.