Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Orto Pac

esta muy facil la configuración voy a probar el funcionamiento apenas

Reallyrealfreebies

Excited to get this rolling, I am sure it will do exactly what I want it too! - Update, easy to make!

Dolls Skulls

I have integrated 3 ECB apps to my shopify store not only are the apps super easy to navigate but also FREE! Can't beat it!

Ocean Main

Super easy to use! Let the email collection begin!

Togri Bakery

Wow. Well that was easy. Literally 15 minutes later I have an email subscription collection banner exactly where I want it, exactly how I want it to look, situated on the page I want it on, and communicating what I want it to say. Very intuitive to use, looks professional and isn't annoying for my website users (unlike those pesky pop ups). Well done Hextom!

Jack And Jill Boutique

Very nice and extremely quick setup. I would have liked more if it also gave option to collect FB likes for coupons.

Vintage Indy Sports

Very easy to create and publish.

Live For The Ride

most excellent & user friendly

Davis Distributors Inc

So far, this app is simple to set up and easy to operate. I loved that I had control over the wording and coupon codes. You have enough access in the free version to be satisfied- enough to intrigue you into purchasing the premium version. We shall see how the next few weeks go!

Terradise Apparel

The app works great! Easy to set up and use. Thank you!