Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Georgetown Comics Llc

I really like the functionality and the location of the bar. I have other tabs for messaging and reviews so the bar at the top of the site is perfect. You can configure the bar to match your stores color and font as well.

Overall, I think the bar with the capture box at the top is the way to go because having too many tabs (FB Messenger, live chat, rewards, etc..) really clutters your store on mobile.

I had an issue with the Soundest API and emailed their support and they responded immediately and worked until the problem was corrected. You can also sync your list subscribers to MailChimp or Klaviyo on the paid plan.

Feastoffun

Really appreciate that it's free and makes me want to hire these guys in the near future.

Morganlefaye

This app was easy to install and understand. Thanks.

Black Box Co

Love this app. Very easy to use and a great tool to have. Definitely would recommend!

Jewelryatsatyarising

I would recommend this app if I can figure it out.

Rowan Rae Designs

So far so good! Pretty user friendly; especially for someone not particular tech savvy. Thank you!

Kidsofchic

So far it's a great app with custom preferences!

Auto Accessories Now Shopify Com

A vital part of any online business - grows your email list. The power is in the list!

Orto Pac

esta muy facil la configuración voy a probar el funcionamiento apenas

Reallyrealfreebies

Excited to get this rolling, I am sure it will do exactly what I want it too! - Update, easy to make!