Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Live For The Ride

most excellent & user friendly

Davis Distributors Inc

So far, this app is simple to set up and easy to operate. I loved that I had control over the wording and coupon codes. You have enough access in the free version to be satisfied- enough to intrigue you into purchasing the premium version. We shall see how the next few weeks go!

Terradise Apparel

The app works great! Easy to set up and use. Thank you!

Clickcoastal

Good customer service, and easy to use apps for the non-coder Great stuff.

Thread Temporary Seat Protection

This app is perfectly simple, just what we were looking for. Thank you!

Skjoldur

Awesome free bar! www.skjoldur.com looks fantastic!

The Brave Beauty

Love the ease of use of this app. Information is easy to find and the store demo was awesome. Very happy to have found this app.

Neptune Wild

I highly recommend this app. Excellent Customer Support. Every email I've sent had been answered, and I believe within the same day or hours.

I wanted to use both of Hextom's Email Collection Bar and the Free Shipping bar at the top of my website's banner area. But Email Collection bar was overlapping and hiding the Free Shipping bar. I reached out to the Developer Sophie on a Saturday and it was fixed immediately. Read that again, she or they fixed without charge and on a WEEKEND within hours. I had other issues that need to be fixed and she fixed all the way to midnight. I am very pleased to have both bars displaying on my website.

The Farthings

so far so good, ready for the google pop up changes

Team Connection Inc

Great app. People can see it but it is not obtrusive. Had one issue which I contacted developer about and they fixed it within a couple hours.

If you are wanting to collect email addresses this is an excellent way to do it.