Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Woot Hammy

awesome app & awesome support!!!

Secret Song

I'm L<3VING Hexom's email collection bar, as well as their Free shipping bar and the options that are available when designing them. I installed a new theme and had an issue. Hexom's customer service was ALL over it! They were very timely in their response and took care of the issue right away. The bars are impossible not to notice on my site! Great job Hexom!!!!!

Wren Roch 3

My theme had some limitations when it came to adding an email sign up banner. I emailed the developers of the theme and they basically told me it would take some serious and complicated coding within the theme to meet my requests.

Luckily I found this app by Hextom and so I took advantage the free trial to test it out. It was close but I still couldn't get the banner to appear exactly as my clients had requested and in the exact location.

I emailed the Hextom support team and after a few email exchanges my requests had been granted and implemented by their team. In just a few hours.

I can't thank them enough for making me look like a champ! Ha!!

Swoon Rugs

Hextom made install and execution a breeze! I'm eager to develop my client email list. Thanks!

Vivid Couture Uk

amazing app does exactly what it says & can be customised too fit our brand colours also, great stuff.

Justdostyle

Love the new app! Makes email collections seamless!

Sweetas Gifts

So far the email collection bar has been one of the best things we've put on our site! Incredibly simply for people to enter their email addresses, it's almost too easy to capture them. Thank you :)

Northern Oasis Herbals

We used this app earlier in 2016 and saw a big increase in the website's conversion rate by simply offering a "subscribe and get 5% off your order". It also resulted in a big number of emails collection as well, which is great because email marketing is super profitable for our business.

We recently tried one of the email pop-up boxes instead of this app for a month as a test and the conversion rate was lower so we've switched back to the Email Collection Bar.

It is non-annoying, and it stays there until the customer is ready to pop their email in and get their discount.

MUCH better than all of the classic pop up in your face boxes, and also-- it is super easy to set up and will not wreck your website user experience. In fact it improves it.

Itzoo

Simple and easy to use, helping us increase our subscribers on a daily basis.

Papio Press

Fast & easy to set up with some great support available.