Email Collection Bar

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Email Collection Bar by Hextom - Shopify App grow email list

SeasonalFair.com

Great! Easy to use... customize everything, set and go. Love it. Dump your other guys and get it. Linda (owner SeasonalFair.com)

Pintsize Fashion

I used this app and it was really easy and helped with my email list. I like that you can create you own look.

Nyx Outlet

Location Brunei

Super easy to set up and the configuration level is detailed. Highly recommended! Now just need to wait for all the emails to be captured and retarget the customers.

MIRON discount

Great app, easy to set up even though you not a tech person. Now waiting to it's interaction with visitors ...

Landmark Street Art

Time spent using app About 1 month

simple effective I love it! I look forwards to getting all the info from my customers in one place,thanks!

Om Mantra

I really like this app. Its simple and easy to use. A helpful tip for free users. Make sure you have fixed coupon selected on both boxes even if your not using them or it will not save.

BoriAfro by Diabany

As for now the process was very easy. Upon usage I'll let you know how was it. So far I love the features and the looks. Thanks a lot!!

Korhone.com

Location Finland

Very good and easy program. And very interesting premium choices to customize your top bar. Plus for Free!

Anime and Coffee

Quick and easy! loved it. I would use this all of my stores! Just installed so I will look forward towards the results!

Inner Muse

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Great app! Super easy to set up and made an immediate difference to the collection of emails and sales to my store!
Being able to provide the discount code to customers immediately after signing up helps with the flow of the checkout process!
Highly recommend!