Email Collection Bar by Hextom

Email Collection Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

My Sockie

Set up my first email collection bar. Easy to set up and good options even for free. Checked website but it does not appear.

Retail R Us

I havcent even tyiedrf iy tye131412501044686

Aidstobettersleep

Love it. Very nice. Plenty of customization options in free version.

---- had to come back and edit after writing the above... free version only allows you 50 emails per month. emails aren't added automatically to customer list in shopify. Changing from 5 star to 2 star. :(

My Atomic Fit

It's just too glitchy. I tried to give this app the benefit of the doubt. Even contacted Hextom for help. But even after implementing their solution into my html, it still didn't work properly. The bar pops up, but there are other words that pop up over it. At the moment its just not worth the hassle. So I'm uninstalling. I'll update my review if anything changes.

Bdge Store

"FREE" but as soon as you want to do something useful for it, UPGRADE seams to be the only thing you see on the app.

Cleybaby

Your page doesn't make it clear enough that you can only access the emails collected by upgrading to a premium service.
Why else would anyone offer a discount using this bar unless they wanted the email addresses?

It should be clearer that access to the emails is a premium service.