Email Collection Bar

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Email Collection Bar by Hextom - Shopify App grow email list

EVE Bands

Location Estonia
Time spent using app 1 day

The app is easy to use & there's plenty of visual options to customize the bar. Unfortunately, there are essentially no trigger options for the bar in the settings UI. It just loads up on pageload and shows up all the time, even after closing the bar previously. No options for load time delay, don't show again for x amount of time, page scroll % trigger etc. Once a customer has entered their e-mail, from what I can tell, the success message just keeps on loading forever on pageload... I really hope support can help me fix some of these issues.

My Sockie

Set up my first email collection bar. Easy to set up and good options even for free. Checked website but it does not appear.

Retail R Us

I havcent even tyiedrf iy tye131412501044686

Aidstobettersleep

Location China

Love it. Very nice. Plenty of customization options in free version.

---- had to come back and edit after writing the above... free version only allows you 50 emails per month. emails aren't added automatically to customer list in shopify. Changing from 5 star to 2 star. :(

My Atomic Fit

It's just too glitchy. I tried to give this app the benefit of the doubt. Even contacted Hextom for help. But even after implementing their solution into my html, it still didn't work properly. The bar pops up, but there are other words that pop up over it. At the moment its just not worth the hassle. So I'm uninstalling. I'll update my review if anything changes.

Bdge Store

Time spent using app 5 minutes

"FREE" but as soon as you want to do something useful for it, UPGRADE seams to be the only thing you see on the app.

Cleybaby

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Your page doesn't make it clear enough that you can only access the emails collected by upgrading to a premium service.
Why else would anyone offer a discount using this bar unless they wanted the email addresses?

It should be clearer that access to the emails is a premium service.