Email Collection Bar by Hextom

Email Collection Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

The all new style store

It looks promising and I had just installed it so am hoping it will give me the great results am expecting, no doubt about that. It is a great feature and i would recommend it to anyone that needs it.

Sporty Bands

We'll see how it goes in terms of sales and gathering emails but so far it was a very easy installation

StallionBarware

Just added, good so far! lets see how it evolves as more of our customers spot it (hopefully) and avail the offer

Playful Desires

Its a great way to keep your prospects and customers emails in one place for easy notifications. It makes it very easy to mail out bulk e-mails and be organized.

ARO Essentials

Although the feature list isn't long this simple email collector is great for companies just starting out. It connects to MailChimp, which allows for automated and group emails once users sign up. Definitely recommend downloading if you're a small company.

Utensilsrus.com

I'm new at this. I found the instructions detailed, but a little confusing. I would like to see the end result before it posts.

Madd'z Modern

Just installed, very easy to set up. loads of features and options. I highly recommend for any new or experienced user.

The Grand Camp

SIMPLE TO USE. HOPE ITS EFFECTIVE IN COLLECTING EMAILS..

The Best For Less Without A Doubt

love this app best app for email marketing thus far.

New Thought Market

Just signed up and configured. Have not seen in action yet but easy to get started.

Previous 1 3 4 5