Email Collection Bar

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Email Collection Bar by Hextom - Shopify App grow email list

The all new style store

Location Zambia

It looks promising and I had just installed it so am hoping it will give me the great results am expecting, no doubt about that. It is a great feature and i would recommend it to anyone that needs it.

Playful Desires

Its a great way to keep your prospects and customers emails in one place for easy notifications. It makes it very easy to mail out bulk e-mails and be organized.

ARO Essentials

Time spent using app About 1 month

Although the feature list isn't long this simple email collector is great for companies just starting out. It connects to MailChimp, which allows for automated and group emails once users sign up. Definitely recommend downloading if you're a small company.

Madd'z Modern

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Just installed, very easy to set up. loads of features and options. I highly recommend for any new or experienced user.

The Grand Camp

Location Pakistan

SIMPLE TO USE. HOPE ITS EFFECTIVE IN COLLECTING EMAILS..

Bundlesforbae

Time spent using app About 2 months

I like this feature this is a good way to market to my customers, I can't wait to see what happens

420 Gods Bible

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the fact that you offer this email collecting service. I just installed today, and will integrate it with my webpage. I am excited about the potential of this app.

Gtconnections

great free app for email gathering

Lace Creations

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I am still new to this, but I am happy with the results thus far. It was pretty simple and I have seen immediate results.

Color Happens

so easy to use! Love the flexibility of the font/colors/backgrounds

Previous 1