Email Collection Bar

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Email Collection Bar by Hextom - Shopify App grow email list

Maxxi Beauté Collection,LLC

Perfect just what I was looking for! Free and very easy to set up. Thank you. This will help my business gain more emails.

Cake & Elf

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 14 minutes

I used this app to set up a pop up bar for Welcome 10% , for customers to suscribe , very easy to set up

Country Culture

Time spent using app 7 minutes

The app was very easy to setup. Just what I needed it for! Free version is perfect for me right now.

Chronobay

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to set up, let's see if it drives any results. Free plan is good enough to start out with. Plenty of customisation options.

Fox Cosmetics

Location Australia

Super easy to use and customise to our branding and links easy to Mailchimp and Omnisend. I'm only on the free version but it does what I need it to do.

MankaNadine™️

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Thank you!!!, I enjoyed using this app on my website. Makes subscription easy for visiting customers

Night Babe

Location Australia
Time spent using app 16 minutes

So quick and easy to use and a great app to improve my new start up e-comm store! Highly recommend...

The Girl Dad Show

I'm a new free user of email collection bar and am loving it so far! Super easy to use and helping me improve my lead capture

Charmgivin

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Working really smoothly with my theme Brooklyn. Fonts and the design looking good too. Recommend this app

fit-fitness.it

Location Italy

Good!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43