Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

The Original Tea Company

This app is quick to install and is easily to customise (I have the free plan) to fit the look and feel of your site. I chose this app because I personally hate popups, I find them so annoying, and a great feature of this app is that the email collection bar can be made to stay on the page when scrolling down. This has to be the nicest app for collecting emails, would recommend.
The Original Tea Company

Always Conquer Everything A.C.E Apparel

I love the app! Such big help to me. Contacting customers is made easy. The ability to make different themes is the best

Ash & Rose

Works great, love that the free version has all the features I need - makes me more likely to upgrade when the time comes!

breezyfitt

Very easy to use! As a novice, it's nice to be able to work with apps that are self explanatory and save on time, especially when getting ready to launch or after a quick launch. Thanks!

Nutrient Distribution

I liked that I can have email signups, without having a pop up. And am able to customize the experience for returning customers.

Rocking A Different Material

Great App I love it! It is easy to use and helpful to add a email subscriber and also audience friendly! Thank you ECB!

Narah Company

very easy to use. just trying it so we will see. thank you for the free plan to atleast allow us a feel for the app.

NoirBlvd

so far so good, would be better if the price got reduced to 5$ but ye, aint bad so far

Shop LazerEdge

So far so good! The tool is free and easy to use, but I'm just getting started with it. We will see if it has a high conversion rate before we consider paying to use.

JayEmKay Inc.

a really nice plug in. Easy to use and pretty intuitive.

I wish I'd installed this sooner!

Thoroughly recommended!