Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Cake & Elf

I used this app to set up a pop up bar for Welcome 10% , for customers to suscribe , very easy to set up

Country Culture

The app was very easy to setup. Just what I needed it for! Free version is perfect for me right now.

Chronobay

Easy to set up, let's see if it drives any results. Free plan is good enough to start out with. Plenty of customisation options.

Fox Cosmetics

Super easy to use and customise to our branding and links easy to Mailchimp and Omnisend. I'm only on the free version but it does what I need it to do.

MankaNadine™️

Thank you!!!, I enjoyed using this app on my website. Makes subscription easy for visiting customers

Night Babe

So quick and easy to use and a great app to improve my new start up e-comm store! Highly recommend...

The Girl Dad Show

I'm a new free user of email collection bar and am loving it so far! Super easy to use and helping me improve my lead capture

Charmgivin

Working really smoothly with my theme Brooklyn. Fonts and the design looking good too. Recommend this app

fit-fitness.it

Good!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eco-Pads

really useful and easy to install, it has a free plan that's amazing to start
i want to recommend this app at all

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43