Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

H.A Magnolia

Great so far. Emails are given a template you can edit to your needs. So far so good.

Classic Blueprint

I was unable to locate if there was a preview option and thereby confused how it would look when emailed to customers. I would recommend.

B1PoLaR.

great app!
works fine all the time...................................................................................................

Brianna James

Nickel, fonctionne a merveille. Très bon outil pour gérer la relation client et fidéliser ses clients.

Beauty Boutique For You

I am using this app. to connect with the people who have viewed my website and build my following. I would like to be able to revise the message to suite my communication syle.
Can I have more than one message? A second message would be one to send a Thank You for your purchase.

May 14, 2019

Dear Beauty Boutique For You,

Thank you for your feedback.
You can adjust the message of the email on your settings. However, it's not impossible to create 2 different messages and the contents of email after subscribing and purchasing need to be the same.

In addition, thanks for your great idea. We will consider improving the app in the future.

If you have any problem, please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Regards,