Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

Pawtrait.dxb

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. It makes you feel you did write the email.
Have not check yet if it works or not but I am about to. thank you.

It was great. your clients will be happy to receive a thank you email.

The only issue you might face is when you submit a review it will keep asking you to tell you about your experience

Good app totaly recommend it

May 25, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Autoketing. Hope your store will skyrocket sale in the future with the assistance of our app.

DNDsportswear.com

It was really easy to customize and work through thank you so much for allowing me to use and being a part of my up coming business

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

P.O.S.E Fitness Wear

Location Australia

It started off great sent 30 emails 12 read them then used limit 10/10 app just stopped. I did upgrade when i loaded the app on my site so in billing i have a $7usd which 10.90 AUD charge. I'm paying $7usd ($10.90) for 3 days? Nope looks like a "delete App" from me! And i would like request a refund. If this is what you get for $7usd its not for me. I have over 100 subscribers since my store went live a week ago. And i hope it will keep growing. I need a paying app or free app that will deliver.
I have changed my stars as this was fixed for me and I have continued to use this app. It does what it says it does so that makes me happy. Thank you for fixing it for me.

May 7, 2020

Hi P.O.S.E Fitness Wear,

We are terribly sorry for the unexpected experience which happened to you when using the app. 7$ is valid for 1 month-use, there were some mistakes and our dev staff is making efforts to fix it.
Please check the email so that we can adapt you to an alternative.
Hope you are still in favor of our products.

Warm regards,
Jo,

TinyMommaDesigns

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to email my customers. I send my customers emails using this app. I would definitely recommend this app to others.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Simpli Komplikated

This app was very easy to use. I like that I was able to customize lots of features and colors of the email. This will ensure the customers are connected the brand colors an feel. I would recommend this app for others looking to stand out in their market.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for you 5-star rating. We do appreciate that you're sparing the time to share with us your experience.
Hope your store is going well!

UrbaVeg

Just downloaded it and installed it then customized my email template. hoping this will work for me! maybe raise the free limit to somewhere closer to 50?

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad you felt great when using the app. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

AllAVStore

awesome solution to thanks clients, 100% recommended, we at TheAVLStore.com use it as a main email automator

dr Sleeptight

Location Serbia

veery good and helpfull thing for marketing. I am just a little bit disapointed because is not free anymore

Golden Mirai

good app but limit is too low. add more limi because this discourages me to actaully use and 100 chracter limit isannoyning

Uniquely Assembled

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app especially for me, a beginner. I enjoyed everything about the app. I don't have any dislikes.