Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

P.O.S.E Fitness Wear

It started off great sent 30 emails 12 read them then used limit 10/10 app just stopped. I did upgrade when i loaded the app on my site so in billing i have a $7usd which 10.90 AUD charge. I'm paying $7usd ($10.90) for 3 days? Nope looks like a "delete App" from me! And i would like request a refund. If this is what you get for $7usd its not for me. I have over 100 subscribers since my store went live a week ago. And i hope it will keep growing. I need a paying app or free app that will deliver.
I have changed my stars as this was fixed for me and I have continued to use this app. It does what it says it does so that makes me happy. Thank you for fixing it for me.

May 7, 2020

Hi P.O.S.E Fitness Wear,

We are terribly sorry for the unexpected experience which happened to you when using the app. 7$ is valid for 1 month-use, there were some mistakes and our dev staff is making efforts to fix it.
Please check the email so that we can adapt you to an alternative.
Hope you are still in favor of our products.

Warm regards,
Jo,

TinyMommaDesigns

I use this app to email my customers. I send my customers emails using this app. I would definitely recommend this app to others.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Simpli Komplikated

This app was very easy to use. I like that I was able to customize lots of features and colors of the email. This will ensure the customers are connected the brand colors an feel. I would recommend this app for others looking to stand out in their market.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for you 5-star rating. We do appreciate that you're sparing the time to share with us your experience.
Hope your store is going well!

UrbaVeg

Just downloaded it and installed it then customized my email template. hoping this will work for me! maybe raise the free limit to somewhere closer to 50?

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad you felt great when using the app. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

AllAVStore

awesome solution to thanks clients, 100% recommended, we at TheAVLStore.com use it as a main email automator

dr Sleeptight

veery good and helpfull thing for marketing. I am just a little bit disapointed because is not free anymore

Golden Mirai

good app but limit is too low. add more limi because this discourages me to actaully use and 100 chracter limit isannoyning

Uniquely Assembled

Great app especially for me, a beginner. I enjoyed everything about the app. I don't have any dislikes.

Share Giftz Shoppers

The best App for sending an email to an ideal customer, I am really happy for this app, because it has brought back customers to buy after visiting the store ... I really recommend this app.

Divinity

perfect app works fine every single time ive been using it for a very long time now and it has never dissapoined and the best part is that all emails look official.