Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

hypedpodcase

love this app so much it's great. It really helps me cut downtime so i don't have to write down any emails.

KELUXXE

I like that you can customize it to make it your own personal message! I haven't used it yet so, when I do I'll give an updated review.

Paparrazi Anunnaki

I only just installed it .. and it is doing what I need and exactly what I was looking for .. so far .,... it feels user friendly ..quick and easy with more under the hood ... thank you

Arkinalais

Nice app to say thank you for visiting your website even though they purchase or not as long as you already have sent them your sincere note.

VenLime

AWESOME LOVE IT, EASY TO USE AND REALLY HELPFUL DEFENETLY RECOMEN THIS APP LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE IT...............................................................

Murcii

Great for starting I really appreciate Helping me out with my costumers. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Talisman Perfume Oils®

Kieria Samone Cosmetics

I used this app to get automated thank you emails. Its working perfect for me so far. It was very easy to access.

Bozsky

i just download the app,so hopefully i seen some changes within my store.I really hope this really work...................................................................

Lubn Inc

Love it. Highly recommend! Please install to your Shopify account and give it a try. I have recommended to my friends.