Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

mon ÉTOILE de beauté

This is a very straightforward app. I love it. It really connect my landing page subscribers to thank you emails. I also had an issue when I first install it. It was due to a preference on our side. Although that was nothing to do with Autoketing Team, they tried to help a lot. So thank you guys!

June 9, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Dark Elf Dice

Very intuitive and easy-to-use app. I was looking for an app to help me send customized thank you emails to our customers, and this app is working perfectly. I was able to design a nice looking email in about 15 minutes. The app offers detailed analytics that shows you the number of emails sent, the number of emails opened, links clicked, and the conversion rate. Very cool. I'm still on the free plan (130 free emails), but won't hesitate to upgrade to the paid plan soon.

March 20, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Radiant Rose Jewellery

Such a nice app to create personalised messages for customers. makes them feel very special that I can leave personal notes instead of computer generated updates

December 24, 2021

Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Athlete Boost

One of the best currency converters, thank you so much, with this app my store increased 3 times more sales.!!!

September 12, 2021

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

ISMAPK

This is very good app for marketing, i used its all qualities. it seems very easy and compact. i used it first time and it was very easy to use.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for your review. Hope our app can work well and help your store.
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues.

Home Sweat Home

This app is wonderful and was exactly what I needed when I first began my online store. My customers were happy with it also

April 5, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're also happy when hearing that you and your customers are satisfied with our app. It's the motivation for us to enhance the service.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

HoneyGalFash

As a small business this message app is really easy to use and very detailed. I am able to design my emails as much as I can. love it!

March 28, 2021

Your review is so great. It's our motivation to improve the service and support merchants like you much more.
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Have a nice day!

My Little Daisy Shop

I like this app, although I have not used it much but I am looking forward to using in the future. Thank you,

February 18, 2021

Thanks for your review. We hope that our app can help your store.
Please email us or chat with us if you have any issues or questions.
We're willing to support you.

Cici Bloom

Haven't used it yet but hope it works!! I'll adjust my review accordingly. Also the plans should be updated in before downloading.

August 3, 2020

We appreciate your review so much. Thanks for reviewing our service.
If you need any support, please contact our team.
Best regards

Smarter Camper

havent used this app for that long but i really love it so far. Very user friendly easy to get into and gets the job done

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for sparing the time to share your experience when using the app with us. Your feedback is inspirational for the team to work harder and harder to bring the best experience to our customers.

Your friend,