Send Weekly Newsletter
Send email newsletters that customers love to open and click. No writing needed.
Convert More Orders
Keep your customers coming back for more every week with irresistible deals.
Automate Email Marketing
Set up in 5 minutes. Boost sales throughout the year.
About EmailMeDeals ‑ Email Marketing
Newsletter Made Easy
If you are new to email marketing and don't know how to set up a weekly newsletter, this app enables you to start sending newsletter emails like a pro in 5 minutes or less.
Email Marketing That Works
If you are sending newsletter emails but are unsatisfied with the outcomes, this app creates attractive emails that you customers love to open, read and click.
Endless Email Campaigns
If you're frustrated for having no idea on what to write for your next newsletter email, this app sends emails with fresh contents week to week throughout the year, all by itself.
Everything You Need for Email Marketing Success
- Ready-to-use beautiful email templates
- Email customization for your business
- Short & attractive subject, bringing higher open rate
- Irresistible limited time offer
- Count-down timer, increasing the sense of urgency
- Strong call-to-actions, boosting CTRs.
- Continuous engagement on landing pages, converting more orders
- Opt-in and opt-out, easy regulation compliance
- Full automation, from content creation, email sending to subscriber management.
Outcomes You may Expect
- Higher email open rates
- Higher email CTRs
- Higher conversion rates
- More orders and sales
How It Works
After adding this app to your Shopify store, you may easily set up your weekly deal newsletter by defining the following options.
- Discount percentage
- Day to offer deals & send emails, Monday to Sunday
- Products to offer at discounted prices (deals)
- Email template
- Social links to include in emails
See the Media Gallery for details.
Try it now. Start boosting sales today!
Pricing 15-day free trial
Up to 1,500 emails/mo, $0.003/email for extra emails
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.