Email Offers

Email Offers

by Sticky Apps

Easiest way to grow sales and save time!

Urban Modesty Inc

To many hard coded settings. For example number of orders customer made over a period. Even worse numbers are in accurate. There are better apps like this out there.

Bhoem

Doesn't do what it's supposed to do, and emailed support 17 hours ago and still no reply! Will now uninstall

Mahiku

no you can't send out emails when you want to. it's super hard to use. I don't understand this app. been using sellout and it's stop working but way easier to customize emails. what the hell is a launch campaign? doesn't SEND make more sense. sorry guys but deleting this app

Love Kari Dae

Seems okay. I've just installed it. But I gave 2 stars because I'm a little bummed that it doesn't seem to count any of my past loyal customers. This app says that I have not had any customers make 2 purchases within the last 3 months. When in fact, I have had one customer in particular who has made 4 purchases in the last 2 weeks!! It's kind of pointless to have this app installed it it doesn't count my previous customers. If they improve on that part, I will increase my ratings.

Endless Sun Solar LLC

Easy to use and customizeable! Not many apps like this, highly recommend. Great support team as well!

WIDE OPEN ARMORY

Easy to install and manage. Increased sales and customer service.

ProofreadingServices.com

Get. This. App. Oisin and his team have created an app that is downright easy to set up. Most apps like this take several hours to get going. This takes minutes.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

It's just ok. There's not a lot that can be done to make the email look less generic.

Friendly Fundraising Inc

What a cool plugin. Bootstrap Heroes does not let customers slip through the cracks! I love that everything is already set up for the most part, I just have to click a few options. Simple. Works great!

All Things Country

Awesome app. Very helpful for small business owners who have no clue about this type of stuff
Previous 1 3 4 5