Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

Sunshine Scarves

Great App, works well... I reccommend it.

Coke Bottle Cartel Uk

Great app. Does exactly what it says on the tin lol.

Tea Co 2

Very good app. Installation was fast and it was easy to edit. It works perfectly on mobile devices as well. Thank you Bootstrap Heroes :)

Nyah Natural

Awesome app! The steps to create the pop up are super easy and very user friendly. This app really does what it promises. Highly Recommended

Shopsugardoll

Team was very quick to help get things set up.

My Water Gallery

Fantastic way to create custom pop-ups and collect important info from customers! Very worthwhile app-- we highly recommend it for e-commerce websites.

The Sweet Box

I've only been a user for a few minutes, but I am already up and running with a great looking and smart popup window that is connected to my MailChimp account. It tested flawlessly on my mobile device too. Very happy!

Zebidah

Great App!
Conversion rate in the 8% , I like this app a lot. The only thing I would like to suggest is that the company should try to add a feature so that the pop up never happens on a defined page.
I suggest this because sometimes when a customer is already registering to become a member of my website the pop-up shows and they rather fill the pop up and that defeats the purpose of having those people register, as registration gives me arrays of information about the customer.

Paul Evans

love it. easy. does exactly what i need.

ABS2B FITNESS APPAREL

Great! super easy to use and very helpful, have growth my e mail database a ton in just a few days!!