Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

Doña Linda

Does what it promises. After one month I see a 3.6% conversion rate.
My subscription rate almost doubled with e-mail pirate.

BIZDIBZ BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (BIZDIBZ.com)

Very easy to install. I am not teck savy at all.

Kendama Usa

Great App, A+ support & a breeze to install. Works seamlessly out of the box.
A must have for any store that is serious about engaging their customers.
Needs to integrate with more ESPs.

Organized Prepper | The Best in Prepping Supplies and Survival Gear

Simple to install and works well. In the first day we had it up we added over 50 people to our mailing list.

EDIT on July 28. We've been using this about 3 months now and its been great. One thing I wanted to add...we've had some enhancement requests of the team and they have responded quickly both times. Great team to work with!

Dynamo

Great app, so easy to setup and captures email perfectly!! just what I wanted

Friendly Fundraising Inc

This was soooo easy to configure. I'm used to years on wordpress sites, where the email capture is a mess to set up. So many steps usually. But not with this plugin. It took me about 1 minute to set up. And it looks great. Nice a clean presentation. I love it.

Teysha

Fantastic, so easy to use and has already improved conversions from emails captured. Thank you!

Indizo

It does what we need, I just love this app!! :)

Art is the Antidote...

Does what it says on the tin, really impressed. Support excellent too. I am having an issue with it syncing with my mailchimp though. Sure the guys will sort that though.. :)

The Plume Room

I have been using Shopify for two years. This is, by far, the best, (& eaisest!) app to use to collect emails.