Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

www.vivablanca.com

Great app - would definitely recommend it!

Chivaz Wear

Simple to integrate. Perfect for non coders like me. I wish it had a couple more options, but hey, for the price and benefit, you can't find much better. Thanks!!

Flora Organica

Great little app and the developer was quick to help me with my questions.
Looking forward to seeing how it works out!

Zweet Prints

Wonderful app. Easy to use. Only wish they would provide the ability to run multiple opt-ins for multiple pages.

farm2plate

We were looking for a simple solution to track our potential customers. Here comes the solution. Installed in 4 minutes time. Thanks fellas

funnysocksreturn

Amazing app! Exactly what I was looking for to hookup my mail chimp and start collecting emails.

Priya

We love Email Pirate!

It is so easy to create new captures and it sends all the emails conveniently to one report.

Pearls.com

Great app. Simple, effective, easy to install and use!

Would be an easy 5-star with some simple customizations added, e.g. size of the box...

Dojo Threads & Gear

Absolutely must have for any Shopify store! Hugely increased my newsletter signups. ;-)

Taylor + cloth

Great App, easy to install, I had one small issue which turned out to me my mistake... customer service was awesome in helping me pinpoint it, they literally replied to my email within minutes. Thanks Oisin and team.. Ill be checking out your other Apps as well.